MoeSzyslak

Sep 1, 2007
✟15,971.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi All,
Just wanted to introduce myself. My wife, two kids, and myself joined one of the local Methodist churches in town a few weeks ago. We are very grateful for having found such a great church so close to our house. I am also new to the forum. I have a infection in my knee and will be house bound for two more weeks. Starting to go a little stir crazy. But,hey,I found this site in the process. :thumbsup:

Kristen.NewCreation

Jul 11, 2007
Visit site
✟303,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Welcome!

I attend a Nazarene church and recently found this site. There are a lot of areas to get and give support, to discuss fun and serious issues and to just play.

It can be a bit overwhelming at first, but hopefully you'll find your way around pretty quickly. Sorry to hear about your knee. Hope you'll mend quickly.

Take care,
Kristen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kristen.NewCreation

Jul 11, 2007
Visit site
✟303,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you like lite fellowship, want to earn blessings and like games, check out blessings exchange http://foru.ms/f247-blessings-exchange.html

I play there a lot and that helps when I'm lonely or feeling bored. I've met a lot of great people there too, as well as here.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.