Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hi fellow Christians! I was looking for a Bible forum and am excited to be here. The reason I'm posting on this forum is it not only has the Christianity topics that interest me, but also forums about Asperger's syndrome and disabilities, which I have and need help with.

As you can see, I am a cat lover too. You can learn more about that by reading my profile.

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟834,458.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Awww, your kitty is cute. The cat I have now is actually all white, not black and white.
We had a black and white puddy cat called Daisy. We had her for 17-1/2 years, and around a month ago, we were away for the day and arrived home to find that she had passed away. It was so sudden. We didn't have a chance to say goodbye. I took me two weeks before I could look at a picture of her and not feel grief. We have a Burmese cat (Reizo) too who cuddles up to me in bed first thing in the morning, and Mitten, the ginger cat is all over me when I get home in the afternoon. They are members of our family and they know it!

At 9:30pm every night they both position themselves on the back of our sofa and look intently at me. They are on yellow alert, because it is time for them to be fed and to go their bed in our internal access garage. As soon as I give them the clarion call, they are out there like shots out of a cannon! At around 6:30am, Reizo will start meowing non stop until my wife gets up and lets them back into the main part of the house!

Wouldn't be without them!

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The cat I have now is named Daisy too! The pictured cat is Emily. If I posted in the Grief section, I'm sure the thread would be about cats. They are family members to us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Dogs thank you for letting everyone know March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month. The only reason I did not type my first post on Sunday was to avoid seeing March 17 - the date my dad died of colon cancer 14 years ago.

Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0

Drifter Kybe Scythe Kane

Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2017
boston
✟50,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Hi fellow Christians! I was looking for a Bible forum and am excited to be here. The reason I'm posting on this forum is it not only has the Christianity topics that interest me, but also forums about Asperger's syndrome and disabilities, which I have and need help with.

As you can see, I am a cat lover too. You can learn more about that by reading my profile.
welcome...what's asperger's syndrome?...

Upvote 0