Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blessings to you all, my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ! I'm Rose and I just wanted to hop on here and quickly introduce myself. I'm hoping to learn a lot from these forums as well as fellowship, give advice and pray for any and all who need some prayers! :hug::pray:

tryphena rose

Daughter of the Most High
Jun 3, 2019
Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome @tryphena rose ! I love your avatar - it's so pretty. :heartpulse:
Thank you Lily! I like yours too!! It's an off-christian topic, but that's Angel from Angel Beats, right? I don't watch anime anymore, but used to watch a ton so she's familiar to me lol. ^_^

Upvote 0

Lily Sunflower

Jun 8, 2019
New England
✟10,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you Lily! I like yours too!! It's an off-christian topic, but that's Angel from Angel Beats, right? I don't watch anime anymore, but used to watch a ton so she's familiar to me lol. ^_^

Honestly, I don't know! I just looked for an avatar with a sunflower, and found this one. ^_^

• Haha
Reactions: tryphena rose
Upvote 0

pam4him

May 15, 2018
Jacksonville
✟25,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Welcome tryphena rose! There is great fellowship and wisdom to be found amongst other Christians, and we can all use prayer! And since you offered, pray for me as I open my own business next month. It's exciting and scary but I do feel it's where God is leading me. Prayers for you and glad you decided to join.

• Prayers
Reactions: tryphena rose
Upvote 0

tryphena rose

Daughter of the Most High
Jun 3, 2019
Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome tryphena rose! There is great fellowship and wisdom to be found amongst other Christians, and we can all use prayer! And since you offered, pray for me as I open my own business next month. It's exciting and scary but I do feel it's where God is leading me. Prayers for you and glad you decided to join.
I wholeheartedly agree Pam! Congratulations to you on your business! That's very exciting. I pray the Lord will bless you mightily and that your business may flourish if it be according to God's Holy and Perfect Will for your life. Keep your eyes on Him no matter the outcome for He is good and His mercy endures forever. In Jesus precious name, amen. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums