New Medicine for AIDS Is One Pill, Once a Day.

Johnboy60

Looking For Interesting News.
Dec 28, 2003
Tennessee
✟306,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

ScMay

Dec 5, 2004
Melbourne
✟951.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
MORE85 said:
i still say that aids is a man-made virus for the purpose of population control.
And I still say the moon is made of green cheese, doesn't make it so. If HIV were a man-made virus don't you think someone would notice this int the genetics of it? Seeing as the virus showed up well before we had any effective genetic manipuation techniques I don't see how we could have done it - to produce HIV would require knowledge that probably exceeds todays technology considering the mechanisms through which the virus is so hard to stop.

How come none of the educated and extremely intelligent researchers & doctors tryng to find a cure haven't been able to figure out that it is 'man-made' yet some small group of nobodies with little credentials have - yet still haven't been acknowledged by the world for this break through nor got a nobel prize?

Upvote 0

MORE85

Aug 14, 2005
bumpass,va
✟16,050.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
ScMay said:
And I still say the moon is made of green cheese, doesn't make it so. If HIV were a man-made virus don't you think someone would notice this int the genetics of it? Seeing as the virus showed up well before we had any effective genetic manipuation techniques I don't see how we could have done it - to produce HIV would require knowledge that probably exceeds todays technology considering the mechanisms through which the virus is so hard to stop.

How come none of the educated and extremely intelligent researchers & doctors tryng to find a cure haven't been able to figure out that it is 'man-made' yet some small group of nobodies with little credentials have - yet still haven't been acknowledged by the world for this break through nor got a nobel prize?
if they can make vaccines,what makes u think they cant make a deadly virus and release it,bio-warfare

Upvote 0

ScMay

Dec 5, 2004
Melbourne
✟951.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Only one pill is an amazing achievement considering what suffurers had to take not long ago - I've seen a table of possible cocktails of pills that they would have to take during the day and it was staggering the amount! This will do wonders for helping AIDS suffurers live normal lives despite their illness.

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,424.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
MORE85 said:
i still say that aids is a man-made virus for the purpose of population control.

well of course it's 'man-made'
you don't just get aids by staying out in the rain too long ya know
at least one of the two parties involved has to put some effort into it

Upvote 0

ScMay

Dec 5, 2004
Melbourne
✟951.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
MORE85 said:
if they can make vaccines,what makes u think they cant make a deadly virus and release it,bio-warfare
There is a BIG difference between creating a vaccine and creating a deadly virus. Especially since it is only n more recent time that we were able to produce vaccines using genetic engineering - before it involved the introduction of antigens of the virus to the immune system sometimes by using 'killed' viruses or other methods.

Still haven't said why with so many of the worlds researchers working to cure it they haven't come to the same conclusion, nor have you said how we could have producd the virus so many decades ago without current knowledge of genetics and human physiology. You also haven't said why a large group would want to release a virus like this for 'population control' - who are they (they'd have to be rich to fund such an scientificly impaussible endeavor so many decades ago). Face it, the theory of HIV being man-made is just one of many wacky conspiracy theories (next you'll be telling me it as the 'new world order' or 'illuminati' who financed its production...)

Upvote 0

draper

Perspicacious Poster
Jul 5, 2003
Toronto, Canada
✟20,634.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
CA-Others
MORE85 said:

That made virtually no sense, from the standpoint of both the logic of what you were attempting to say to the grammar with which you were trying to say it.

Upvote 0

stray bullet

God Made Me A Skeptic
Nov 16, 2002
✟20,457.00
Marital Status
Private
MORE85 said:

You can also make anti-biotics to destroy life, but it is not possible to create a cell. A vaccine targets a virus in some way to prevent it from spreading (such as interferring with it expressing needed proteins).

This is almost like saying, you can shoot a buffalo in the leg and kill it, what makes you think man didn't make buffalo.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums