America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
I'm thinking the false prophet would be more consistent in his message. The media is all over the park on pretty much everything.

Maybe it's more like "false profit."

Sure, in the beginning... when they're finding out just how willingly the lemmings will go over the edge. When they can be assured of success, then the message will be Do this or die... oh, wait... they're already saying that.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
The unvaccinated is going to need to learn to do without eating out. Hit the grocery store , get some grub..and you're all set.

Walmart delivers. So do some of the grocery stores. Even Amazon brings you fresh stuff. The only way tptb'll even know these people are dead will be complaints from the neighbors because of the stench.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sure, in the beginning... when they're finding out just how willingly the lemmings will go over the edge.

When the death toll started to rise, the lemmings mostly did a quick 180, and got vaccinated. A few continued over the cliff, but fewer than we expected.

When they can be assured of success, then the message will be Do this or die... oh, wait... they're already saying that.

Mostly, you won't die if you don't get vaccinated. But you're much more likely to die if you don't. Reality is a tough way to learn.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Sure, in the beginning... when they're finding out just how willingly the lemmings will go over the edge.

When the death toll started to rise, the lemmings mostly did a quick 180, and got vaccinated. A few continued over the cliff, but fewer than we expected.

Lemmings follow human leaders: the "we" in your sentence.
I don't follow human leaders, because of Matthew 23:8-10, etc.

Revelation 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts. (pharmakeia = medication, pharmacy)

When they can be assured of success, then the message will be Do this or die... oh, wait... they're already saying that.

Mostly, you won't die if you don't get vaccinated. But you're much more likely to die if you don't. Reality is a tough way to learn.

Well, that's the theory anyway.

Maybe your gvt will subsidize cryonics for you, if you're afraid of dying.
The Cryonics Industry Would Like to Give You the Past Year, and Many More, Back

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Lemmings follow human leaders: the "we" in your sentence.
I don't follow human leaders, because of Matthew 23:8-10, etc.

Then you don't follow scripture...
Hebrews 13:17 17 Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account. Do this so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no benefit to you.

Romans 13:1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Well, that's the theory anyway.

That's the data.

Throughout August, the risk of dying from Covid-19 was 11 times higher for unvaccinated adults than for fully vaccinated adults in the United States, according to new data published by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Unvaccinated adults faced a six times higher risk of testing positive for Covid-19 throughout the month, and In the last week of August, the risk of being hospitalized was nearly 19 times higher for unvaccinated adults than fully vaccinated adults.

New CDC data shows the risk of dying from Covid-19 is 11 times higher for unvaccinated adults than for fully vaccinated adults - CNN

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Having read about how the spike protein gets activated, I'm not surprised... haven't they been forced to receive multiple doses?
in the UK there has been two normal doses and an booster every 6 months , in the UK if your NHS or carers you have to get all of them or you will not have a job or get into bars , nightclubs etc some places in Europe you can be forced to take the 3 vaxed , people aren't really happy about it, I have had 3 of them And so has my husband . We never had the first two COVID-19 outbreaks and hopefully not this one , but i am going out less and less due to this out break only getting Food and Going for a walk not going near too many people , my husband is my carer as i have mental health issues and i can't work due to PTSD

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Those Spanish doctors having a Christmas party, half now infected.
Did they not realise the dangers?
I thought doctors and nurses were of superior intelligence. Now vital medical staff are not able to be there to treat very ill patients.
This thing is spreading way easier now, being vaccinated will not help us much. We need to keep away from each other.

Those partying staff were fully jabbed and tested negative before getting together. That means nobody is safe any more. The unvaccinated will be in worst danger says logic. They could die. At least the vaccinated have a chance.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Those Spanish doctors having a Christmas party, half now infected.
Did they not realise the dangers?
I thought doctors and nurses were of superior intelligence. Now vital medical staff are not able to be there to treat very ill patients.
This thing is spreading way easier now, being vaccinated will not help us much. We need to keep away from each other.

You are much less likely to be infected if you are vaccinated. Most people at the party never became positive. And notice that very few of the people testing positive show symptoms and those who do, have only mild symptoms. The vaccine did what it was designed to do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
News in says a new extremely dangerous covid variant is taking hold in South Africa. This one can bypass our vaccines and is more infectious. This is truly bad news.
Anyone unvaccinated stands no chance at all - I urge them to get jabbed quickly. Take what help is already available. Everyone should take every possible precaution.

Oh, how surprising.
This is great opportunity to start making another rushed mrna jab for fearful people. How convenient. Just watch the BBC and fear.
Sorry, not for me. I choose life in Jesus. No fear, just love.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
they are worried that it will start showing people in Hospital and overwhelm the NHS
but if cases are mild they do not go to the hospital, so if they have say 100k cases and 99,800 are mild then that is only 200 people that end up in the hospital (if even that many since in many cases people that have even moderate illness do not go to the hospital.

Upvote 0

Psalm 27

Aug 21, 2020
Uk
✟117,243.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
News in says a new extremely dangerous covid variant is taking hold in South Africa. This one can bypass our vaccines and is more infectious. This is truly bad news.
Anyone unvaccinated stands no chance at all - I urge them to get jabbed quickly. Take what help is already available. Everyone should take every possible precaution.
If it bypasses our vaccines, what's the point in getting vaccinated?

Upvote 0