New here with the crew

Buggyman

<marquee behavior=scroll direction=left scrollamou
Hi MG! :wave:

Welcome to our new home. of course once you browse this place you'll get the hang of where you can do what. don't be intimedated by it's size.

To the rest of you.. I don't think it's right to ask someone if they are "Staying". It is not right to that person. The proper thing to do is to show them the "Love" that this board represent. ok? ;)

Buggy :angel:

Upvote 0

Blindfaith

God's Tornado
Feb 9, 2002
Home of the Slug
✟7,755.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Evee ~ I'm so glad to see you can finally post over here!!&nbsp; Michie said you were having some trouble with it.&nbsp; You'll be very much welcomed over here!!&nbsp; You'll have to go over to Reilly's Pub and chill for awhile later on.&nbsp; That's where we go to unwind and have some fun.&nbsp; I'll pull a pint for ya ~ the first one is on Wols!!&nbsp; (teehee...so far I've managed to get out of payin' for any..I just put it on Wols' tab).......

MG ~ :wave:

&nbsp;

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,700,628.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cenimo

Jesus Had A 12 Man A-Team
Mar 17, 2002
To your right
Visit site
✟10,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mean Girl

bi-postal?
we need a sneezle here! sneezle icon please! Mean Girl caused me to cover my monitor with coffee!

(to the tune of I shot the sherriff)
we need the sneezle ......

MG, I see it as your duty to explain the sneezle to these fine folk&nbsp;&nbsp; :)

&nbsp;

Upvote 0

Buggyman

<marquee behavior=scroll direction=left scrollamou
Cenimo... Be nice.. :rolleyes: MG doesn't have to explain anything. There are many people who Bi- Posts ( Post in difference Boards)
What you do need to do is show that She is welcomed here! :wave:
I know I know.. ;) It looks like I'm picking on you.. :D But MG holds a special place in my Heart.. so I'm acting like a protector. Nothing against you Cenimo.

Buggy :angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟278,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A "sneezle" is one of the little spots on your computer screen that comes from you sneezing, coughing, or spewing a mouthful of liquid while laughing all over it. :)

Last January when I had the flu, mine had so many sneezles all over it, it looked like it had leprosy.

Upvote 0

cenimo

Jesus Had A 12 Man A-Team
Mar 17, 2002
To your right
Visit site
✟10,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Buggyman, what made me sneezle at MG's comment of bi-postal was thinking of it as a really weird way of somebody going not only postal ( a la postal workers) but bi-postal!

a sneezle folks is an icon from another board showing someone sneezing on a monitor, kind of...more like reading something online that makes you spray the monitor when you've got a mouthful of liquid...then waht Wols described happens&nbsp;

&nbsp;

(tried copy and paste but does not work once submit is clicked, oh well)

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Upvote 0