Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's a risk no matter when or where you share stuff, John. I can tell you that posting here will bring you responses from kind, caring, mature friends, and the occasional moron and jerk. Gotta take a deep breath and decide that you've got the nerve! (And just ignore the idiots if you can lol)

Upvote 0

BagofConfusion

And Other Stuff
Sep 27, 2008
✟7,653.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's a risk no matter when or where you share stuff, John. I can tell you that posting here will bring you responses from kind, caring, mature friends, and the occasional moron and jerk. Gotta take a deep breath and decide that you've got the nerve! (And just ignore the idiots if you can lol)

I agree, but I think some things should just be kept private. I'm at that age where older mature people don't quite take me seriously yet, but people my age think I'm a bit too serious (or crazy). haha. :doh:

Upvote 0

arielette

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2004
✟55,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh man, I'm trying to figure out where I should post for some advice but, to be honest, it's kinda off-putting being that open and honest online. Most people would think I'm a freak, and I probably am!

:o :doh:

Well dear, I have never met anyone who was not a freak in some way. So when you are ready fly your freak flag with pride!
picture.php

Reactions: Wren
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.