New Forum: Christian Persecution - Past & Present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erwin

May 13, 2015
✟216,037.00
Christian Persecution - Past & Present

New forum for Christians-only, for the discussion of the persecution of Christians in history and in the current times, so that we may be more informed, and that we may pray for these brothers and sisters of ours.

Suggested here: http://www.christianforums.com/t49855

Forum is here:

http://www.christianforums.com/f212

lookinguptoo

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
✟479.00
Faith
Christian
I will tell you who my heart really goes out to and that is the N. Korean Christians. I can not express how deeply my heart cries for them. They have it REALLY bad. Interestingly though some of the N. Koreans that escape N. Korea and become Christians afterwards go back to N. Korea to share Christ despite knowing the extreme risks they face much less the hardships of living in a totalitarian country. China is free compared to N. Korea yet China is not free. My N. Korean brothers and sisters are often in my prayers.

Upvote 0

Dawn11

Aug 5, 2003
Visit site
✟211.00
Faith
Christian
Thanks for this forum...great idea!

Do you think that having a sticky post with the links to ministries that support the persecuted church would be a good idea (Open Doors, Voice of the Martyrs...etc)?

Are we allowed to post articles of specific persecution concerns in this forum? Can we also link to the original article?

Upvote 0

Erwin

May 13, 2015
✟216,037.00
Dawn11 said:
Thanks for this forum...great idea!

Do you think that having a sticky post with the links to ministries that support the persecuted church would be a good idea (Open Doors, Voice of the Martyrs...etc)?

That is a great idea. If you are willing to start it off, I will sticky it.

Are we allowed to post articles of specific persecution concerns in this forum? Can we also link to the original article?

Of course you can. :) As long as you post proper citations and give credit to the author with a link to the original article so that we don't breach copyright.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.