May 12, 2006
✟16,661.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Reading some of these prayers, my problems cannot even be compared to some others. I ask while you pray for my request, if you feel lead to pray for others, I am willing to agree In Jesus Mighty Name!

I brought a car. Its a 2000 Kia 129K for $1,000.00. Not bad, eh? The car needs work and I am just want to pray also that the Lord will just give me favor. I haven't been reading the word as much because every since my father moved in I feel like no matter how much I pray or read His word. I cannot feel Him. I am terrifed about this car because I've been hurt other times when it comes to buying a car. I am having a rough time but I want to get back into Gods word more. I want to be alone and I just want it to be God and me...no one else. I love people but I do best by myself. I can make a long list but it doesn't matter. In my heart I know someone else is going through worst. The lady who sold me the car, her grandfather had a stroke today. I also want to lift him up in prayer.

My Heavenly Father,
I just want to thank You for giving me this blessed oppurtunity to come boldly to your throne. Despite my mistakes, when I ask for forgiveness, You are just to forgive and to cleanse me from all unrighteousnes. Your word has power and Your name is Mighty. I know that anything I ask in Your name will come to past. I have turned my back on you and I am apologizing. I love You and I never meant to hurt You. I am just realizing the pain in truly wanting to serve You. (People who treat me as if I am nothing) No matter what I go through You have faith in me and you keep me. I thank you so much for loving me because its hard when I have no one. Please help me to learn to keep you first in my life. Every thought, every decision, every breathe that I take, I do not want to take it without You. I give You the Praise for this car. The enemy can try to lie to me and say bad things are going to happen to my car but you are powerful than the enemy. You are a mighty God. I ask You Father to give me favor when I go to the mechanic shop to get the care in shape. I am trusting in You and I know that whoever you ordained to tune up my car will be a might man of God. I also lift up the lady grandfather who sold me this car. I praise You because I know that he is on the way to a speed recover by Your precious Holy Spirit. I thank you father that no weapon formed against him shall prosper. I thank you Father that you have touched him and healed him from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. I also want to lift up all the hurting people. Those who may feel like giving up. I thank you for giving them a fresh anointing. I thank you that You have given them strength and joy. I give You praise for the peace of minds. I just thank you for answering this prayer In Jesus Precious Name Amen

inHISstepsalways

Dec 1, 2006
✟15,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, what an amazing prayer, what more could I add.

Abba Father, I kneel before Your Holy Throne with this beloved child of Yours. I ask that You bless her, that You increase her territory, that You place Your hand upon her and keep her from evil, In Jesus name I pray. Amen and Amen.:prayer:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon12.gif

icon18.gif
"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"

In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray That Gods Holy Spirit Enter Each Of Us This Day And Everyday. Meet Our Needs, Necessities And Tribulations Dear Father As Only You Can Do.
Amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Kyrsstian-praise God! Now you have the car to get to work! I remember you are the medical receptionist. I am so happy the Lord let you know which car to buy, the one who needed prayer! and your the person to help her grandpa get in health again! Lord Jesus, bless this young woman and bless her new car. Please let the tune up go well and get the car in good running order soon. Lord, she is tired of walking!! Jesus, you are sooo good. I just want to praise and thank you for all the good You bring into our lives. amen.

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, hear the cries of our sister this day. Let her pleas come before Your compassionate ear. O Lord, though she does not feel You, You are near. You are shining upon her life, giving to her all her needs. Lord, free her from the darkness that she has felt during this time, the distance that has come between her walk with You. Lord, let Your Hand guide her back into Your Glorious Arms, surrounding her in the 'shadow of Your Wings'. My God, fill her beyond measure this day with Your Presence. Let her know that You have never left her, never forsaken her.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father we pray that you bless her investment in this car and let it keep running ages in Jesus name.
May it take her to and fro without any breakdowns.
Grant her the consistency and commitment to continue in your word. What do we do when things don't go our way? We keep trying so Krystian, keep reading the word even when you don't feel God.
Father heal the individual with stroke and restore his health in Jesus name.

Upvote 0