Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are done. Your conversation points aren't even coherent. I think you might be having discussions in your head and then inserting fragments of them in your responses.

At one time Benjamin Newton and John Darby worked together in the Plymouth Brethren movement. Later, Newton refused to accept Darby's adoption of the "Secret Rapture" doctrine and Darby's division of scripture into that for the Jews and that for the Church.
Darby then launched a personal attack upon Newton which split the group.

That same spirit is alive and well today, as revealed by your comment above.

Those who dare to doubt modern Dispensational Theology should be prepared for the personal attacks which often follow.

The paper below was written by a Brethren historian.

PROPHETIC DEVELOPMENTS
with particular reference to the early Brethren Movement.
F. Roy Coad (Brethren Historian) pages 10-26
http://brethrenhistory.org/qwicsitePro/php/docsview.php?docid=418

• Agree
Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
At one time Benjamin Newton and John Darby worked together in the Plymouth Brethren movement. Later, Newton refused to accept Darby's adoption of the "Secret Rapture" doctrine and Darby's division of scripture into that for the Jews and that for the Church.
Darby then launched a personal attack upon Newton which split the group.

That same spirit is alive and well today, as revealed by your comment above.

Those who dare to doubt modern Dispensational Theology should be prepared for the personal attacks which often follow.

The paper below was written by a Brethren historian.

PROPHETIC DEVELOPMENTS
with particular reference to the early Brethren Movement.
F. Roy Coad (Brethren Historian) pages 10-26
http://brethrenhistory.org/qwicsitePro/php/docsview.php?docid=418

It was just a point of observation as he would keep inserting points we've never discussed and then claim I was refusing to respond to them. If you didn't notice that, then you don't know enough about our conversation to respond without some degree of ignorance.

I see you are using Darby as a crutch once again. Atta boy. You have become quite adept at blaming him for just about everything. When you have a cavity, do you tell your dentist it was because Darby used to eat sweets occasionally?

Reactions: Quasar92
Upvote 0

Oldmantook

Jan 10, 2017
USA
✟99,173.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And there's that baseless accusation once again. I've refused nothing.

We are done. Your conversation points aren't even coherent. I think you might be having discussions in your head and then inserting fragments of them in your responses.
Baseless accusation? I specifically asked you how Jesus can come invisibly as a thief at his second coming when his second coming is a visible event. Again like always you refused to answer my question. And yes we are done. That we agree on.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see you are using Darby as a crutch once again. Atta boy. You have become quite adept at blaming him for just about everything.

Your efforts to deny the history of your doctrine are quite understandable.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tayla

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2017
USA
✟147,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If you believe any other thing you are believing in a lie.
Really? Is Bible interpretation really so cut and dried that different opinions are lies? No wonder the culture at large rejects Christianity.

Upvote 0