ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
Life begins outside of your comfort zone, right? I know it's a cliche, but it's exactly the same principle when you're in the gym: you're breaking down muscle fibres so that they can rebuild and grow stronger. Well, that's the same mindset you'll carry through life.

Force yourself to talk to girls. Yes it's hard, but you WILL get better at it the more you practise. Even if it starts with the checkout girl, so be it. It's a START.

21 is not as old as you think. Most men (Christian or not) don't have their first as young as they say they do.

Upvote 0

pantingdeer

Jun 19, 2016
United Kingdom
✟101,884.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Life begins outside of your comfort zone, right? I know it's a cliche, but it's exactly the same principle when you're in the gym: you're breaking down muscle fibres so that they can rebuild and grow stronger. Well, that's the same mindset you'll carry through life.

Force yourself to talk to girls. Yes it's hard, but you WILL get better at it the more you practise. Even if it starts with the checkout girl, so be it. It's a START.

21 is not as old as you think. Most men (Christian or not) don't have their first as young as they say they do.
But no girls like me

Upvote 0

Sal Robinson

Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2018
castle hill
✟100,160.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
There is no reason why you will never get a girlfriend

here are two things girls want,

1. Fun, they want someone who enjoys life, they want someone they enjoy being around

2. confident, they want someone who has clear goals and is pursuing them. They want someone who knows what they want in life and moves forward in those goals. it's not easy knowing what you want to do with your life, especially when you're 21, but as long as you're trying things and moving forward. Laziness and uncertainty will never attract a woman. There is no reason why you can't build new habits

women are very attractive, they can bring alot of happiness, but if you need a woman to make you happy you become needy....neediness is not attractive

you have to fill your life with things you enjoy...

also ask yourself why God has put you on this earth, find out what you have to do to contribute to the world, something that glorifies God..

this will attract a woman

don't try to get a woman.....I heard someone say "you don't get a girlfriend, you attract a girlfriend"

Do things that energise you, things that show that you're going somewhere in life, make it clear you're going to great places and God's the one taking you there..

you're 21, there's no rush, so why rush, God Bless you brother, think about these things and it'll happen!!

Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

pantingdeer

Jun 19, 2016
United Kingdom
✟101,884.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is no reason why you will never get a girlfriend

here are two things girls want,

1. Fun, they want someone who enjoys life, they want someone they enjoy being around

2. confident, they want someone who has clear goals and is pursuing them. They want someone who knows what they want in life and moves forward in those goals. it's not easy knowing what you want to do with your life, especially when you're 21, but as long as you're trying things and moving forward. Laziness and uncertainty will never attract a woman. There is no reason why you can't build new habits

women are very attractive, they can bring alot of happiness, but if you need a woman to make you happy you become needy....neediness is not attractive

you have to fill your life with things you enjoy...

also ask yourself why God has put you on this earth, find out what you have to do to contribute to the world, something that glorifies God..

this will attract a woman

don't try to get a woman.....I heard someone say "you don't get a girlfriend, you attract a girlfriend"

Do things that energise you, things that show that you're going somewhere in life, make it clear you're going to great places and God's the one taking you there..

you're 21, there's no rush, so why rush, God Bless you brother, think about these things and it'll happen!!
I’m not very athletic and probably not the best looking either. Does that mean I can still attract a girlfriend?

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I’m not very athletic and probably not the best looking either. Does that mean I can still attract a girlfriend?

Of course. Many women are not the best looking nor athletic either.

Upvote 0

Sal Robinson

Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2018
castle hill
✟100,160.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

Friend is you keep painting such a negative picture of yourself you will never get a quality girlfriend

Girls are not attracted to men who have a negative opinion of them self or their life.

There are unattractive men who grew up in abusive homes, who grew up in poverty, but then ended up with attractive girlfriends because they adopted a joyful and hopeful outlook on life.

remember right now there are men less attractive than you who have girlfriends or wives who are attractive and of good character

being joyful and hopeful will make you just as if not more attractive than people who are aesthetically good looking

so stop exercising a negative opinion or yourself and your life

Be proactive

The Lord needs proactive people to do his work

girls are attracted to proactive men

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

pantingdeer

Jun 19, 2016
United Kingdom
✟101,884.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Friend is you keep painting such a negative picture of yourself you will never get a quality girlfriend

Girls are not attracted to men who have a negative opinion of them self or their life.

There are unattractive men who grew up in abusive homes, who grew up in poverty, but then ended up with attractive girlfriends because they adopted a joyful and hopeful outlook on life.

remember right now there are men less attractive than you who have girlfriends or wives who are attractive and of good character

being joyful and hopeful will make you just as if not more attractive than people who are aesthetically good looking

so stop exercising a negative opinion or yourself and your life

Be proactive

The Lord needs proactive people to do his work

girls are attracted to proactive men
Thanks for your words. I have an extremely negative view of myself and I have to to change it somehow. I don’t know how.

Upvote 0

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
GULF BREEZE
✟106,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I’m starting to think I will never be able to have a girlfriend.
I turn 33 later this year and I haven't had one. If you get to be about my age and you still haven't had one, I can understand why you would be a little concerned. But my advice would be not to worry about it....at least for now. Enjoy life and enjoy your singleness. :)

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have an extremely negative view of myself and I have to to change it somehow. I don’t know how.

One traditional way is to become good at something; to develop some skills.

From a self-confidence perspective, it doesn't really matter what they are.

• Agree
Reactions: Sal Robinson
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

venksta

Jesus is humanity's most successful rebel.
May 12, 2004
Kingdom of God
✟81,790.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
how does one get a girlfriend? I’m 21 and I’ve never properly spoken to a girl if she’s not in my family. I’m starting to think I will never be able to have a girlfriend. Is it easy to get one if you ask her?

Your real question should be "How does one get a wife?" And since you're here, like us, the best question would be then "How does one get a godly wife?" Dating should lead to marriage, that should be your true hearts desire. Since you're young, you have the opportunity to grow in God's word, and to gain confidence through Christ. There are many good places in the Bible, that will help teach you and prepare you for that person God has planned, if your willing to spend time in prayer and in Gods word.

Just in case you do want a girlfriend, and not a wife, with no plans to get married, you'll probably want to look at it from a different point of view then.

Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0