Vian
✟9,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Genesis 6:1-6 talks about Giants came into being from the result of fallen angels having relations with women ,thus producing giants (Nephilim), there is some thought by certain experts that these objects along with cattle mutilations are all connected to the Nephilim's that still inhabit the Earth. do you think UFO's and Nephilim have any relation ?

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Genesis 6:1-6 talks about Giants came into being from the result of fallen angels having relations with women
Well no, not really, but that's a whole nother thread.

,thus producing giants (Nephilim), there is some thought by certain experts that these objects along with cattle mutilations are all connected to the Nephilim's that still inhabit the Earth. do you think UFO's and Nephilim have any relation ?
Nephilim's hindquarters. It's a shame Christians didn't spend more time studying and contemplating the word of our Lord Christ than making up silliness derived from the Old Testament and non-biblical writings. How much time did our Lord spend on warning us about "Nephilim"? That's probably how much they deserve.

Reactions: Michael Snow
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
How much time did our Lord spend on warning us about "Nephilim"?
Nor what manner of instruction the disciples would be involved in.

I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, (John 17:20)

Now I have a friend whom has devoted some time to research to this. after which, I should be able to arrive at some finality of priority if any remains beyond speculation. Convenience isn't there for me to study.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
except he did warn us about the Nephilim. Matthew 24:37 For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. If you believe in the silly Cain vs Sethian line gibberish then you need to examine the Hebrew and usage of the term "Sons of God" Everywhere else in the Tanakh that phrase is used it is referring to ANGELS

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
", , you need to examine the Hebrew and usage of the term "Sons of God" Everywhere else in the Tanakh that phrase is used it is referring to ANGELS
Help me out here if you would. Does this study tend to move us closer or further from godly faith?

(1 Timothy 1:4)

Upvote 0

OldAbramBrown

Jul 4, 2023
England
✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
In my opinion Nephilim were quite ordinary people (probably similar to the real live Nibelungs before "Wagner" got hold of them), while sons of God and daughters of men were just different sects. The phrase in Gen 6 is simply an almost uninformative and faint echo of some past religious and tribal controversy. (Mixed religion families like mine was, can often typically be the subject of rows. ;-) )

People well before the Hebrews had probably already forgotten what most of the details of all that were about. I think the only real moral to it is the same the prophets and Jesus kept pointing out: quarrels about real or false religion are irrelevant if we don't stick to the spiritual truth of mercy in Holy Spirit strength.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Truth always leads us closer.
Bold statement and generally correct! The problem with concise statements is its strong potential for ambiguity. For it is a fact we have an 'Adversary' is itself also truth. But we must be born again for the presentation when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. What if with the help of DNA identification (1 Timothy 1:4), you were able to trace yourself to the linage of a Bible character as proof linked to the house of say king David? Even if every last person on earth came into such, would always ignore the condition of one's response to faith, given to us by the greatest of these, love.

Upvote 0

OldAbramBrown

Jul 4, 2023
England
✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
... able to trace yourself to the linage of a Bible character as proof linked to the house of say king David? Even if every last person on earth came into such, would always ignore the condition of one's response to faith, given to us by the greatest of these, love.
Very much so. Jesus reminded his fellow Hebrews that God never had cared what their family was (and all our families are intermixed): the Old Testament was only ever given to showcase mercy in Holy Spirit strength. Scripture simply had to be revealed in a specific clan or group of tribes first, so that its fulfilment by Christ's life and Ascension could begin to be seen by all peoples. (There were, arguably, analogous revelations in the times before Noah, before Enosh . . . ) We are all being grafted in (as we respond to distinctness in teaching): the Hebrews still aren't in a different position from any of us.

Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Genesis 6:1-6 talks about Giants came into being from the result of fallen angels having relations with women ,thus producing giants (Nephilim), there is some thought by certain experts that these objects along with cattle mutilations are all connected to the Nephilim's that still inhabit the Earth. do you think UFO's and Nephilim have any relation ?
No.

Reactions: Michael Snow
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Svt4Him

Legend
Site Supporter
Oct 23, 2003
Visit site
✟53,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Who knows? That said, anything can be a ufo if you're really bad at identifying stuff. That said, I think there are things on earth that aren't explainable. They may be from God, from the devil, from the sons of God, or just made up, and the Bible isn't clear one way or the other, therefore it's personal belief that dictates our understanding.

Just note though, in all the discussions on ufos, not once is there evidence of aliens. I have seen what was said, and it all leads one to that conclusion, but it is based on actually leading people down that path and no proof offered, which was an amazing tactic in getting people interested. I call it lying by omission.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
They may be from God, from the devil, from the sons of God, or just made up, , , it is based on actually leading people down that path and no proof offered, , I call it lying by omission.
I have reason to believe you are fundamentally in the best of company.

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. (Revelation 3:10)​

For as you present, the love of the Father "rejoices in the truth".

Upvote 0

Michael Snow

Sep 24, 2015
✟36,122.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On the Nephilim or
Back to the Bible

Upvote 0