Visit site
✟8,281.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Right now I have a few things that are coming up that are really good and I desperately need, but neither of them are guaranteed. Firstly I have a potential job that I am going to test for on the 2nd of May with the electric company here in town. Right now we are so strapped for money my fiance and room mate and I. I ask that you all pray for this to end well for me.

The second thing is my College Admission at the moment. I applied and am fulfilling their requirements, but I fear I won't be admitted. This college is the only college in the area that offers a B.A in Religious Studies. I need this degree to enter into the Seminary and join the Priesthood.

I desperately need both of these things to go well so I humbly ask you all to pray for me in these two areas.

Thank you all and God Bless!

Feb 19, 2013
✟65,227.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly father, I pray that you would be with him and help him in these areas. I ask that you would bless him with the job at the electrical company if that is your will for him. I pray that you would give him peace about the college admissions, and that he would be admitted if that is your plan. In Jesus name amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.