Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
My family is in need of prayers and a miracle. My paycheck this week was just enough for rent (I pay $325/WEEK!). I have car insurance due, gas in the car (almost on E), few other bills (including two months of a phone bill so if I don’t answer that’s why). I’m in need of a miracle. I can’t get any loans due to my credit so I’m just out of luck.

I’m at the point of giving up all together.

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,931,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @somebodysangel_88, have you contacted your pastor yet (for his counsel and help, and so he'll know how to pray for you, specifically)? If not, I would recommend doing so as soon as you can.

Perhaps he can let your church know what your immediate needs are, as well, to give those in your congregation, who are able and want to help, the chance to do so (which they won't have unless they know about the difficult situation that you're facing right now).

Just FYI, the members of my congregation do things like this all the time (IOW, when they find out that other members have a need of some kind they try to meet it, to whatever degree they are able).

Praying for you!!

--David

170807917.E6MT3KPE.Sunriseand_ebcopy.jpg

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟482,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hello @somebodysangel_88, have you contacted your pastor yet (for his counsel and help, and so he'll know how to pray for you, specifically)? If not, I would recommend doing so as soon as you can.

Perhaps he can let your church know what your immediate needs are, as well, to give those in your congregation, who are able and want to help, the chance to do so (which they won't have unless they know about the difficult situation that you're facing right now).

Just FYI, the members of my congregation do things like this all the time (IOW, when they find out that other members have a need of some kind they try to meet it, to whatever degree they are able).

Praying for you!!

--David

170807917.E6MT3KPE.Sunriseand_ebcopy.jpg

Thank you for the prayers and support. Unfortunately, our church is struggling as well and our pastor has helped us in the past but unable to do so now. Our church isn’t very big so something like this wouldn’t be able to help right now. But thank you.

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,931,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry to hear that @somebodysangel_88, but I know that the Lord can step in and change things (for you, and for others in your church too), so I'll continue to pray to/hope in Him for a miracle that will see you past this.

Please keep us updated.

God bless you!!

--David

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My family is in need of prayers and a miracle. My paycheck this week was just enough for rent (I pay $325/WEEK!). I have car insurance due, gas in the car (almost on E), few other bills (including two months of a phone bill so if I don’t answer that’s why). I’m in need of a miracle. I can’t get any loans due to my credit so I’m just out of luck.

I’m at the point of giving up all together.
Many churches offer help it doesn't have to be your church. Also, some cities have immediate help for people. It's usually city services such as neighborhood services. If you qualify and it isn't difficult they offer utility bills, home or rent,etc for one month.
Check your city services. Salvation army offers similar. Don't lose hope. Pray and rely on God. He loves you.
Praying!

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟482,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you all. The downfall is I don’t have time to try to contact all these places. I’m using crappy Wi-Fi at our hotel to even post this as the only thing I have on my phone right now, is sending/receiving texts.

• Informative
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all. The downfall is I don’t have time to try to contact all these places. I’m using crappy Wi-Fi at our hotel to even post this as the only thing I have on my phone right now, is sending/receiving texts.
There are community food banks for free food.

You might try to work extra hours or two jobs, FT & PT.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Your city services is your best bet. They can help with all your needs. Like human resources. Call a main # to your city and they can direct you. Most have information lines.
God bless!
You can also do a go fund me? But that takes time.
If you find this impossible you can give me your city name and I will try to find a contact for you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,656.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You can find a better free wifi in shopping centers, restaurants, cafe's etc. Googling closest charities or state offices should not take long.

Or, you can simply physically go to to the city hall and ask personally. They will guide you. They certainly have some info center.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟377,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prayers my friend. Father God thank you for intervening. You are such a wonderful God who takes care of His own. We thank you for taking care of us and working a miracle in our lives, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟482,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you all again for the prayers. I’m still continuing to be stressed. I’m on really slow Wi-Fi with no way to reach out to anyone right now as my phone is now officially off aside from Wi-Fi. I have a migraine and just feel horrible.

Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mod Hat On

This is just to Remind You
of the

Statement of Purpose - Prayer Wall Statement of Purpose

This Prayer Wall forum is for Christian members to post prayer requests and receive prayer responses from other Christian members.

This forum is not an appropriate place for a debate, there are many other forums that provide an outlet for debate. Nor is this a forum for requesting advice or giving advice that derails the prayer thread.

If you are seeking Biblically-based advice, please start a thread in
Christian Advice forum.

Please stay within the CF Sitewide Rules while posting in this forum.

Thank you

Mod Hat Off

• Informative
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0