Need you prayer warriors. I am new here.

JLF

Looking to be the person God wants me to be
Dec 20, 2017
Beaufort
✟11,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I am new to this forum and I am so glad I found it. I have several things going on that I need prayer from you all. I am sorry to ask for so much help but I am living in an area away from family and friends because my husband was in the Coast Guard. Please see the current list I need help with. Feel free to ask me anything.

1. I am in a job that feels like a dead end, I have no passion for it and I have two bullies that are giving me a hard time. I need your prayers with this.

2. My husband and I need wealth so we can build or buy our dream home. I am grateful for what we have but the place we are living in has negativity around us and we want to live somewhere else. I am praying to God we get the funds to build or buy in the place we desire.

3. My pet Smokey of 18 years is sick. I have been struggling with his care and he is not well. I ask that God's will be done and no suffering happens. Not for me or him. My heart hurts over this.

4. I have anxiety and depression and I need it to be gone for good. I have been living with it for a long time and have tried all kinds of things to feel better but I am struggling with it and it is getting worse. Please pray this goes away and help me be a happier person.

5. I do not have a lot of friends I can count on here and I pray all the time to meet good people. I have very few that do not have time or live too far. Please help me and ask God to bring good people into my life.

6. Please keep my husband and my dad safe. They need protection. I also ask for healing for my cousin Kristin who has MS. I ask with all my heart.

7. Please God help me and show me I am meant for something more than this. I feel incomplete and lost. I need you.

I hope that your prayers will help with these things. I greatly appreciate you all for doing this.

Jennifer F.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I am new to this forum and I am so glad I found it. I have several things going on that I need prayer from you all. I am sorry to ask for so much help but I am living in an area away from family and friends because my husband was in the Coast Guard. Please see the current list I need help with. Feel free to ask me anything.

1. I am in a job that feels like a dead end, I have no passion for it and I have two bullies that are giving me a hard time. I need your prayers with this.

2. My husband and I need wealth so we can build or buy our dream home. I am grateful for what we have but the place we are living in has negativity around us and we want to live somewhere else. I am praying to God we get the funds to build or buy in the place we desire.

3. My pet Smokey of 18 years is sick. I have been struggling with his care and he is not well. I ask that God's will be done and no suffering happens. Not for me or him. My heart hurts over this.

4. I have anxiety and depression and I need it to be gone for good. I have been living with it for a long time and have tried all kinds of things to feel better but I am struggling with it and it is getting worse. Please pray this goes away and help me be a happier person.

5. I do not have a lot of friends I can count on here and I pray all the time to meet good people. I have very few that do not have time or live too far. Please help me and ask God to bring good people into my life.

6. Please keep my husband and my dad safe. They need protection. I also ask for healing for my cousin Kristin who has MS. I ask with all my heart.

7. Please God help me and show me I am meant for something more than this. I feel incomplete and lost. I need you.

I hope that your prayers will help with these things. I greatly appreciate you all for doing this.

Jennifer F.
Praying for all your prayer request. God bless you.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I do not have a lot of friends I can count on here and I pray all the time to meet good people. I have very few that do not have time or live too far. Please help me and ask God to bring good people into my life.

Your task is to become a good person,
then enter into other people's lives.
The world is your oyster. Let God
fix you so you can be complete
and then bless others.

23 Bible Verses About Loving Others To Fill Your Heart

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, the famous line "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country." comes to mind. Might Christians consider not always asking for themselves, wealth, happiness, health, deliverance from problems, and what the world generally is looking for. Might they consider asking You what You would like from them; their consecration to You, their commitment to You, their desire to be to please You, their worship, their giving You the Lordship of their life, their willingness to sacrifice and suffer for the prospering of Your cause, will, and kingdom, instead of their own advancement in the things of this world. May they understand that in following these considerations they will eventually end up with a lot more "riches", joy, peace, satisfaction, contentment, love, purpose, and all the other things the world thinks it can offer them. Amen.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
May God be gracious to you and answer you in accordance with His lovingkindness, righteousness, and mercy. May His love surround you and His peace be an anchor for your soul. May He bring you friendship and support and show you how to meet people to share this season of life with. May His wisdom make your steps steady and straight.
May He guide you in how to care for Smokey.
May He bring healing and restoration for Kristin, and protection for your husband and dad. :praying:

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, the famous line "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country." comes to mind. Might Christians consider not always asking for themselves, wealth, happiness, health, deliverance from problems, and what the world generally is looking for. Might they consider asking You what You would like from them; their consecration to You, their commitment to You, their desire to be to please You, their worship, their giving You the Lordship of their life, their willingness to sacrifice and suffer for the prospering of Your cause, will, and kingdom, instead of their own advancement in the things of this world. May they understand that in following these considerations they will eventually end up with a lot more "riches", joy, peace, satisfaction, contentment, love, purpose, and all the other things the world thinks it can offer them. Amen.
Praying with you. Amen!

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Joining in prayer.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Jennifer F.

:heart: Praying for you Jennifer, and all the concerns that you are lifting up to God. Lifting them with you and praying in agreement with you. Welcome to CF (((hug)))

Reactions: JLF
Upvote 0

JLF

Looking to be the person God wants me to be
Dec 20, 2017
Beaufort
✟11,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:heart: Praying for you Jennifer, and all the concerns that you are lifting up to God. Lifting them with you and praying in agreement with you. Welcome to CF (((hug)))

Thank you. Smokey seems to be stable and doing as best he can be. I know God and your prayers are responsible for it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums