✟8,081.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey!

I need some Prayer, that I will get alot better at Math...I know some people have trouble with it, but I honestly cannot remember anything past multiplication right now.:cry: Because I took such a long break from school, like before thanksgiving and started up January, and everytime I try to re-learn everything I just cant comprehend it.

Thanks!

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Heavenly Father, clear this young person's mind and help him to be able to focus and concentrate on the task set before him. We know Lord that if we ask for wisdom you will grant it to us.
James 1:5-8 (King James Version)(KJV)

5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
MJS said:
Hey!

I need some Prayer, that I will get alot better at Math...I know some people have trouble with it, but I honestly cannot remember anything past multiplication right now.:cry: Because I took such a long break from school, like before thanksgiving and started up January, and everytime I try to re-learn everything I just cant comprehend it.

Thanks!

I have had math problems and hate the subject myself. We will pray that you can relearn everything and go slowly but surely. :groupray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.