Need some advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here...but aight i live in a small "redneck" town...that isnt open to things like i am....didnt grow up here

Well i get crap all the time b/c when i was younger i tried the whole same sex thing with a guy b/c i wasnt sure....It bothers me for ppl to always look down on me about it. Everywhere in this town i get it from ppl my age. I know i can change what they think, But all they do know is threated to beat my butt b/c i stand by gayism or whatever u wanna call it. I'm not worried about the fighting or beatin me up. What bothers me about it is that i know gay ppl and i dont like to seem them put down like that.  I really just need to talk about why ppl do that to ME...i dont bother anyone about it i let some ppl know and its everywhere.  I mean im straight now for sure, but i dont know it just gets to me that i cant be happy and some ppl cant b/c of stuff like that...if u wanna talk to me u can post, email me at NCxj17@aol.com or IM me at NCxj17 on AIM or yahoo at NCxj18

thanks

Will

Well this is going out on a limb...i mean Dave Kerwin is trying to get me to read (i talked to him alot about it..never pressured me)...its not the fact that that im mad at anyone or care what ppl do or think of me...only 2 ppl in my eyes can truely judge what im like....but what gets me is im 18..just out of high school...well more and more ppl keep threating me about the gay issue b/c when i was younger...which its not that that bothers me its more that im happy with who i am...why cant they let me be...i dont bother them i dont even talk to them but i just guess it kind if [wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth]es me off that someone has to be so immature about something thats not even a big deal if u really think about it (gay ppl are normal...never met one thats a like weird really) i mean everyones different....it really makes me wanna leave my mom and stepdad and move to where im going in a yr anyway

Will

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
You need advice? OK! Here it is! First, if you have not accepted Jesus as your personal Saviour, do so. Second if you have, Study His Word. Read His instructions.

You have said in anothet post, you are NOT gay, you are "straight, for sure" <<<YOUR words.

Then concentrate on Jesus and His desires for your life. Do what He saved You to do. Reproduce yourself. Win others to Christ. THAT should be your agenda. NOT "gayism".

Upvote 0

GraftMeIn

The Masters Gardener
May 15, 2002
Visit site
✟6,403.00
I'm sorry to hear what you are going through, and will keep you in my prayers. We all have mistakes we have made in the past, but the good news is that God forgives us for those mistakes. He forgets all about them when we ask him to forgive us.

I think it is sad what others are doing to you, about all you can do is admit to them that you made a mistake, and that wish you hadn't, and let them know that you're glad God has forgiven you from your past.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.