Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
things arent so good right now its 7 am here i have a drs appointment at 10' 40 am today
i have a drink and drugs problems av not drank or used for 2 years nearly 3 unsure what people think of AA but i feel i need to go there but my husband dont want me to and today we are too busy for me to go to a meeting but i feel i need to go
i dont have money so there no risk of me buying something as my husband has all the money
i just feel like i want it so badly i see my dr today about my mental health need to ask her what i should do i know i need help and prayers right now

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
things arent so good right now its 7 am here i have a drs appointment at 10' 40 am today
i have a drink and drugs problems av not drank or used for 2 years nearly 3 unsure what people think of AA but i feel i need to go there but my husband dont want me to and today we are too busy for me to go to a meeting but i feel i need to go
i dont have money so there no risk of me buying something as my husband has all the money
i just feel like i want it so badly i see my dr today about my mental health need to ask her what i should do i know i need help and prayers right now
Praying sister.

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
went to a recovery cafe in main town today talked to a women there and thinking about spreading new year night at the cafe as they are having a party but there will be no drink and no drugs
i think i will be able to relax there and Christmas day going to be hard for me as one of my friends friends drink a lot we have never met and am unsure if he will offer me drink my husband will be with me keeping an eye on me hopefully he takes no for answer am hopping to go to NA meetings because i have both problems also going to groups there as well going to be very busy from now on
tomorrow is my birthday going to have a relaxing day not going out of the house tomorrow for any thing not going to get drunk or take anything i shouldn't take just going to hang out here and home with my husband have dinner and watch a film

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums