Need prayers from y'all

Jul 26, 2002
Canada
✟35,277.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm having a really bad stretch here. I'm under a lot of emotional attack from the Enemy and it's having an effect between BJ67 and me.

He prays for me daily, he proves himself daily, but I can't keep my thoughts gathered. I'm very scattered. I am fighting harder and harder to keep focused on what my heart wants, versus protecting that heart from being damaged again.

Thanks everyone.

No-L

Jul 14, 2008
Oklahoma
✟15,216.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:crossrc::prayer::crossrc::crossrc::prayer::crossrc::prayer::crossrc::prayer::crossrc::prayer::crossrc::prayer:

Praying for you. I too am in the same boat there is nothing going really wrong in my relationship that I should be worried about or thinking about but my thoughts the enemy is working hard to break me down!!

I have read much of your posts and know the history, you both have been a great example of marriage and what it is all about. I am praying for you both!!

Upvote 0

Blackjeaned67

Occasional procurist of deep and meaningfuls...
Nov 24, 2008
parked in front of my laptop
✟15,225.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you, No-L. Prayers are coveted. MP is a wonderful woman, and Satan wants to destroy her so he can destroy us. I'm on my knees daily offering her up before God in prayer, please put her on your daily prayers.

Thank you, my love MP, for being willing to voice this to the congregation here. Know we are all praying for you...huuuuuugs

Upvote 0
Jan 26, 2009
Florida
✟15,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Keeping you in prayer , the enemy knows he has lost , he is just trying to cause as much damage on his way down , and take as many souls with him as he can . In Jesus name we rebuke the spirits of the enemy from MP. She is not yours , and you have no power over her . Lord put a hedge of protection around her and her marriage . We ask these things in Jesus name . Amen

God bless
Miccy

Upvote 0

Blackjeaned67

Occasional procurist of deep and meaningfuls...
Nov 24, 2008
parked in front of my laptop
✟15,225.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Miccy, m'lady MP says "Thank You, n Huuuuuugs"

then she giggled when she saw "a hedge of protection"... harkens back to a Tim Hawkins video (he's a christian comedian, you have to look him up and the Hedge) to understand :D Trust me, it's funny, and very endearing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums