Need Prayers For Success in my Final Masters Degree Exams †

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am giving probably the final exams in my life.It's for the Masters Degree.But unfortunately i haven't prepared very well well for it mainly because of ill health through the year.
Only a miracle can help me to atleast pass out.I sit in examination hall praying most of the time because i don't know the answers.I have lot of time praying while appearing for my papers as i hardly know any answers.
I have given so many exams in my life.I have passed out Bachelors and diploma degrees but this time i am under tremendous pressure as i am not prepared.Fear of failing in the exams is somehow getting in my head.I guess only prayers are keeping me going on
But i have had past experience when i have passed even though i did not deserve to.I hope some thing dramatic again happens and i any how pass out.Well nothing is impossible for Jesus.With his Blessings maybe i will pass again.I hope you will pray that i pass in my exams and get the Masters Degree.Even if i fail i hope the Lord gives me the strength to overcome the dissapointment and try again.
†

Status
Not open for further replies.