Need Prayer As I Am Facing a Divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please pray for me and my family as I go through a divorce. My husband, who is not a christian, has left me and I don't know where he is. When he left he put me and my family in a terrible financial downfall as my parents invested a lot of money in a business that my husband said was full proof to make money. I feel like me and my family have been scammed by my own husband. We have a one year old son. Please pray that God will work a mighty miracle over me and my families financial situation to ease the burden.

I shall be praying for you, InChristAlone. You are going through a difficult time, but you are not alone. God is there. God is faithful. Let His joy be your strength.

Deu 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he [is] God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations.

Neh 8:10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for [this] day [is] holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.