Need prayer and advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom recieved the results of a mammogram she had done. She has a massive (doctors word) tumor in one of her breasts. We definately need prayers, her name is Sandy.

Also if anyone knows of any organizations in New England (preferrably Maine) that provide assistance or care for people without insurance, please PLEASE let me know.

Thank you

I know how you must be feeling. I lost a dear friend to cancer at the age of 34. My neighbor, two weeks ago. And, if that wasn't bad enough, a dear lady who is like a mom to me was diagnosed with breast cancer Friday. I pray for you and your mom. May the Great Physician place His healing hand apon her. Treatment for breast cancer has come a long way. Breast cancer doesn't mean an automatic death sentence now. I pray the dr.'s are able to successfully treat your mom. Is your mom a believer of Christ? let us know how she is. My 'mom' was going to get a bone scan done today and has surgery Wed. Dr.'s will remove atleast the lower part of her right breast and remove all lymph nodes. I could use your prayers, too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sharky

Rockin dude!
Jul 5, 2002
Visit site
✟7,782.00
Faith
Christian
Dear God. I pray now to Sandy as her breast tumor is now revelaed. I pray that You bring healing in her life and quick recovery to her. I pray for Harmony that You will comfort her through this rough time. I pray this in Your Name Amen.

Be strong. God is with you on this and whatever happens, we're here for you and your mom. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.