✟7,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I go by the name Kitty.

Life is being a big struggle. I'm currently learning 3 languages, online is helping. But I learn via workbooks and interaction. I have met a few Koreans and learned a few tips, but I can't afford workbooks.

Sign language is something I started doing this past month, but its hard and need something handy. Chinese is on a whole new level of hard. I know how to say a few sentences like "I need a taxi." "Where is the bathroom.". "Thank you.", etc.

I also need school supplies, I tried to keep it low since I know most people don't have a lot of extra spending money. I live in a struggling family who can barely keep the lights on and food in the house. Live in a very dangerous area so I learned self defense.

If you could help aid me in having school supplies and workbooks, that would be awesome! Have a wonderful.

Your List

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Cute post, and welcome to our Forum.

For future reference I would suggest getting to know everyone first and letting them get to know you before soliciting for financial help, lol. But maybe there'll be a few who will help anyway.

God bless, and welcome once more.

Upvote 0