Need help with two school presentations...

88Devin07

Orthodox Catholic Church
Feb 2, 2005
✟17,447.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hey all, I have some projects coming up that I could use some help on.

The first is a term paper for a class I'm taking. The term paper is about The Church's view of Christ, and more specifically, what the Church Fathers (mainly St. John, St. Gregory the Theologia, St. Symeon the New Theologian and St. John Chrysostom) have to say about him.

I don't want to get too much into the councils, and I want to mainly focus on Christ's Incarnation, Passion & Resurrection.

The other project I have is a 5 minute presentation on the Orthodox Church. This is for my Greek 101 class, and all of the students in that class (including me) will be staying in Greece from February to May this Spring. So while I know that they will get some exposure to it, I want to properly set them up for it. I also am having trouble finding the right words for a short, 5 minute presentation, especially since I had given (in another class) a 45 min -1 hour long presentation on Orthodoxy, and there were still misunderstandings about the faith.

Any help would be greatly appreciated... What are some wonderful quotes/passages from the Church Fathers about Christ?
What can I include in a short 5 minute presentation on Orthodoxy?