Need answers for this very confusing thing I'm dealing with when it comes to my wife and her sister

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,598.00
Faith
Christian
Got that right. When being married for long enough I guess you sometimes sorta start to forget about what it feels like to "fall in love" and the excitement it brings. So maybe that is why the feelings I'm having are so intense. And her and her sister look very much alike, so if not the devil, then maybe my brain is just having a "flashback" to when me and my wife first met. I don't know. I guess I'll just stay on the sidelines, control myself and watch to see how this plays out.

You said to see how this plays out??
Seems like your desire is against what God has already said about these things.

Matthew 19:3-5New King James Version (NKJV)
3 The Pharisees also came to Him, testing Him, and saying to Him, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for just any reason?”

4 And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?

James 1
12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. 13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.

14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

Upvote 0