Beaufort
✟11,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please add me to your prayer list. I have a bully for a boss and need God's protection. It has caused me a lot of frustration and stress. I pray daily throughout the day. I also ask that I get financial blessings so that my husband and I can take some time off and build the home we have envisioned for ourselves. We are hard workers and good people. In Jesus name I pray.

• Friendly
Reactions: Halbhh

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please add me to your prayer list. I have a bully for a boss and need God's protection. It has caused me a lot of frustration and stress. I pray daily throughout the day. I also ask that I get financial blessings so that my husband and I can take some time off and build the home we have envisioned for ourselves. We are hard workers and good people. In Jesus name I pray.

Answered Prayer - Steps 1, 2, 3 | Christian Forums

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I am in no way an “amazing prayer warrior”, but I will pray for you, and ask that God give His protection and blessing to you and your husband.

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also you can gain the huge help from praying the prayer as Christ said to us to pray in Matthew chapter 6, which is going to help in several key ways. We often think we already know all He said, but even when someone has already read through a gospel once or twice, they can still gain, every time, by reading again such chapters a Matthew 6 or Mark 11 or John 14, 15 for prayer, but better to read again a gospel fully though, to hear and listen to Him. But for you I really feel you can use this prayer, prayed in the way He said to:

Matthew 6:5-15

Reactions: CtC
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that this one will so embrace themselves in You (Psalms 91:1; Psalms 91:4), and dress themselves in Your armor (Ephesians 6:10-20), relying totally on You (Philippians 4:6-7), that they will be filled with Your joy (Nehemiah 8:10) and peace, rejoicing always in You (Philippians 4:4) in the face of a bullying boss or any trying circumstance or anything else that comes up against them. Isaiah 59:19. Amen.

Upvote 0