US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
New job is terrible not staffed, not enough hours, not enough training, too busy for a new person, it's so busy I don't even have time to blow my nose and I barely know what I'm doing, serious consequences if mistakes are made...retail pharmacy. Made my first mistake already was in a rush counted wrong and added 105ml water instead of 108ml to a medication. I told the pharmacist and she said it's okay as long as it was close to the amount. I even told her call the patient and she was too busy to. I am really beating myself up. I didn't want this job to begin with but I can't do anything else with the school hours. I feel so frustrated.

Struggling really struggling I need money though and even a job is not enough to pay all the debts and stuff and I don't have extra time. I am in school part time so I have set hours I have to work.

I've tried starting businesses before or freelance work.

I don't have time, money, or a skill that I'm really really good at. I am a sort of Jack of all trades but master of none.

Heeelp! I'm in over my head.

Kiterius

CF's Favorite Member
Dec 24, 2016
Earth
✟32,893.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
New job is terrible not staffed, not enough hours, not enough training, too busy for a new person, it's so busy I don't even have time to blow my nose and I barely know what I'm doing, serious consequences if mistakes are made...retail pharmacy. Made my first mistake already was in a rush counted wrong and added 105ml water instead of 108ml to a medication. I told the pharmacist and she said it's okay as long as it was close to the amount. I even told her call the patient and she was too busy to. I am really beating myself up. I didn't want this job to begin with but I can't do anything else with the school hours. I feel so frustrated.

Struggling really struggling I need money though and even a job is not enough to pay all the debts and stuff and I don't have extra time. I am in school part time so I have set hours I have to work.

I don't have time, money, or a skill that I'm really really good at. I am a sort of Jack of all trades but master of none.

Heeelp! I'm in over my head.

Give it time. You'll learn. You'll improve. Bet you'll never make that water mistake again. Go easier on yourself. The pharmacist sounds like a person who'll help you along. Pray about it all.

• Friendly
Reactions: TuxAme
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Go slower ... be exact. Just go slower regardless of what is going on. People wait for pharm.. they have to... be patient with yourself... go slower and do what you consider a good job... they didn't have anyone before you came to help... so everything you do is helping them.

Good for you! You go girl! You can do this! Be content in the Lord and put a smile on your face all the time..even when stressed... it can help. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yeah it's not just about the job being bad though it's also not good enough as far as money.

I owe everyone money and I can't pay them with this retail pharmacy job. I tried to get more hours and of course because I'm new and terrible they gave the hours to someone else.

I've been on the job for about a month and I know about as much as there is time for.

Anyway everyone is giving me a hard time about money. My grandfather text me again cause I haven't paid for a few months now but I told him a few weeks back my situation. He always forgets. I already paid about $4000 to him so far out of the $8000 I had to pay back. He took out a loan for me and took 2500 right off the top to pay himself back and then 1200 went to my sister to pay her back for buying stuff for an apartment that I didn't want and then 1500 went to my school so theyd release my degree and the rest went to my apartment that I had to move into in order to get to the first job I got out of college which was also my family's decision for me to move there. Very frustrating. I'm paying back all the money I didn't even really use! Then I owe for a debt that I got another lawsuit filed against me for it was for my tooth extraction that I had to get or else I would have died because abcess and that bill is like 1800 I owe rent to my bf since he payed last month I owe everyone.

Such a mess and working poor ain't cutting it

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
QUOTE="Angeleyes7715, post: 72909827, member: 383059"]New job is terrible not staffed, not enough hours, not enough training, too busy for a new person, it's so busy I don't even have time to blow my nose and I barely know what I'm doing, serious consequences if mistakes are made...retail pharmacy. Made my first mistake already was in a rush counted wrong and added 105ml water instead of 108ml to a medication. I told the pharmacist and she said it's okay as long as it was close to the amount. I even told her call the patient and she was too busy to. I am really beating myself up. I didn't want this job to begin with but I can't do anything else with the school hours. I feel so frustrated.

Heeelp! I'm in over my head.[/QUOTE
===================================
Yes, you are in over your head......... pray that God opens a door to escape. He has known all along. He knows TODAY, Nothing escapes His Notice, ever.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's been almost a year with this company and I can't wait until I can leave. I've been transferred 3 times. I still dislike this job and they are adding responsibilities and not increasing pay. I honestly feel like I'm being badly taken advantage of. And I'm trying to hang in for tuition reimbursement, but it's rough. I got 3-4 months to go before I can request tuition reimbursement.

My boss also got angry because I told him not to go to patients and tell them I failed or that things are my fault (which he's breaking policy by doing so especially since I am not failing to help them and imI'doing my best. He likes to blame things on me including his mistakes. It could cause someone to attack me since he's placing blame on me we are all behind bullet proof glass as it is) anyway, he cut my hours to 8 hours a week.

I am trying to see if I signed a mandatory arbitration agreement. If not I'm talking to a lawyer about a retaliation lawsuit cause he's being rediculous.

• Prayers
Reactions: sunshine100
Upvote 0

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's been almost a year with this company and I can't wait until I can leave. I've been transferred 3 times. I still dislike this job and they are adding responsibilities and not increasing pay. I honestly feel like I'm being badly taken advantage of. And I'm trying to hang in for tuition reimbursement, but it's rough. I got 3-4 months to go before I can request tuition reimbursement.

My boss also got angry because I told him not to go to patients and tell them I failed or that things are my fault (which he's breaking policy by doing so especially since I am not failing to help them and imI'doing my best. He likes to blame things on me including his mistakes. It could cause someone to attack me since he's placing blame on me we are all behind bullet proof glass as it is) anyway, he cut my hours to 8 hours a week.

I am trying to see if I signed a mandatory arbitration agreement. If not I'm talking to a lawyer about a retaliation lawsuit cause he's being rediculous.
I'm so sorry to hear this,I'm praying for you

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God will honor you and open up doors that you would have never imagined. But we have to be obedient to Him. I heard you mention that you had to pay your boyfriend back for a month's rent. So let me ask you. Are you two living together? And if so, are you engaging in sex with him before marriage? I know this is a personal question, but it goes right back to God blessing you for honoring Him first. You also mentioned that your conscience was pricked because you messed up on a prescription, but failed to call the customer and inform them of YOUR mistake. Messing up a medical prescription could be potentially life threatening. Your fellow co-worker's ethics are rather poor I'd say if they told you not to worry about it. Again, this goes back to doing what you know is right as a follower of Jesus. You claim to be a Christian, so you need to act like it. I don't mean to come off sounding judgmental, but we all need to hear the truth. And I can assure you, I'm telling you this in brotherly love. Good luck

Upvote 0