Aug 3, 2013
✟1,289.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Your husband is committing adultery vicariously through his inappropriate content habits. And quite possibly physically since sexual voyeurism will always graduate to the higher physical next step.

What could possibly be said to a man who knows this hurts his wife that would make him stop?

What are you worth?
If it were me, he'd find his stuff in a storage locker, the locks changed, and the divorce papers delivered to him by courier at his place of work so that all his female co-workers could see what kind of man he is and what kind of husband he is not.

I don't believe therapists cure inappropriate content addicts. And with as many prayers as would go up to help him leave this evil behind and to no avail the answer then as I'd see it would be that God is directing me to leave the sin and seek salvation from it.

But that's just me.
I'll hold you in my prayers as you decide what to do with your life.

Upvote 0

Strachan

Serving the most High
Jul 27, 2013
Mandurah, Western Australia
✟11,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
inappropriate content can be a very strong addiction, and it needs to be broken. The first step is for your husband to admit he needs help. He cannot break this on his own. He will need to want to be free, and he will need you to help him break free. Step one is for him to actually want to be free, and to admit the problem. No more secrets. If he gives in to the temptation, then he should tell you that he has, and you go to warfare. Fight it, break it. It is not just him in this, you are together. Bring this before The Lord, together. A triple braided cord will not break. Let The Lord sustain you and strengthen you both. You are in for a struggle, but it can be won.
I suggest he find some Christian brothers that he can confide in, and they hold him accountable - daily. Every day he needs to tell them how is doing, on that day.
I suggest he start a 40 day inappropriate content fast. Help him in this. Block all sites. The phone is more tricky, but do what you can, and he needs to want to. If he is not willing to fight and give it up, then it is your choice - but that is the last resort. If he is willing to fight, then the battle is on!

Place your trust in The Lord - He will never disappoint.

Upvote 0