Status
Not open for further replies.

nomad

Mar 7, 2003
Minneapolis
Visit site
✟570.00
speechless,

Try to use a darker color, I had to highlight your post to read it.

but I do know what it is like to be away from him. Be strong April, once you invite Jesus into your life he is always with you no matter how much you backslide.

I agree with this statement and agree with the prayer.

Read Romans chapter 7 and ask God to help you understand it!!!

Upvote 0

Holyjoe

Repairer of Broken Walls
Feb 12, 2003
Gloucestershire
Visit site
✟13,601.00
Faith
Christian
Speechless, you said you've falling into a pit..well, here's something you might find encouraging - well I found it encouraging anyway. I mate of mine was reading this book and it was saying how God does some of his most amazing work in caves...You may feel that you're in a cave at the moment, with little way forward and no real sense of direction, but God will use a fragile heart like that to do mighty work...

Look at Elijah, he ran away into a cave and God did amazing stuff through him, David hid in a cave as well....and then look at the most amazing work of God with Jesus....Jesus went into a cave, and God's power worked so mightily that he brought back to life!!!! whoohooo!

So yeah, if you're feeling down and out, don't worry or fret. God is still there waiting to support you and protect you - even if you're an a kind of 'spiritual' dark cave God will use it to perform a great and mighty work!! whoohoo! Pretty good eh?

It says in psalm "I called to the Lord for help and he heard me, I looked to the Lord and he rescued me" ...God is Faithful to rescue you from anyway - All the Time!!

;)

Upvote 0

mistertee49

Obedience
Jul 25, 2002
Olney, Illinois
Visit site
✟8,435.00
Faith
Protestant
April, I will sincerely pray for you need. I understand in a way what you are going thru. I have been there and and done that. When it starts to happen it feels like there is noway back but let me assure you that God will accept you back with out any reservations. All you have to do is ask for his forgiveness and it is done!!! Our God is a loving and forgiving GOD!!!!!! Don't let whatever is happening to you drag you all the way to the bottom. I will start praying for you right now that God will start working you life. HE LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!! ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.