Not open for further replies.

hawko

Aug 29, 2006
✟9,246.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Here's a heavy one for all of you to pray for. I need you to pray for my niece Laura who has been living with her boyfriend since last
June, against her parents wishes. She is 18, so legally, they can't do anything about the situation. We recently found out that she is now pregnant and that she is in an abusive relationship. Her boyfriend, on a number of occasions has physically abused her. She refuses to leave her boyfriend and come home to her family. Her entire personality has changed full circle from the sweet person that she used to be prior to meeting her boyfriend. I believe that she is under spiritual, sexual and physical bondage and needs prayers for deliverance.

Springrain

Feb 13, 2007
✟30,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here's a heavy one for all of you to pray for. I need you to pray for my niece Laura who has been living with her boyfriend since last
June, against her parents wishes. She is 18, so legally, they can't do anything about the situation. We recently found out that she is now pregnant and that she is in an abusive relationship. Her boyfriend, on a number of occasions has physically abused her. She refuses to leave her boyfriend and come home to her family. Her entire personality has changed full circle from the sweet person that she used to be prior to meeting her boyfriend. I believe that she is under spiritual, sexual and physical bondage and needs prayers for deliverance.
Dear hawko,

I trust God already knows of this situation and hears your plea. His Mercy is continuously being poured out to all his children. Can you imagine how sad He is when it is rejected? I am praying with you now, that The Mercy Jesus sends will soften their hearts (both of them) until they are able to respond to his call. Be patient and know that God is in control!

Bless you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.