Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
...Or maybe because it's CA. Perhaps that's why the police botched his child molestation case.
"because it's CA" - something you can't back up.

And perhaps there was a problem with the child abuse allegations because the children didn't remember it until DePape was gone 6 months already.

I feel sorry for the children he had with Gypsy Taub. Seems she is one with a problem
Nudist ex-lover of Paul Pelosi attacker is female PEDOPHILE who molested boy, 14 | Daily Mail Online
  • Oxane 'Gypsy' Taub, the former lover of Paul Pelosi attacker David DePape, was convicted in 2021 for child abuse after stalking and harassing a 14-year-old boy
  • Police said Taub had an 'obsession' with a former friend of her son in 2019, messaging the boy about her desire to date him
  • She was arrested when she tried to lure him to meet her in secret without his phone despite a restraining order placed against her

• It comes as DePape faces allegations from his daughter of abusing her and his sons when they were children
  • Neighbors have described Taub and DePape as 'off the walls,' saying they abuse and sell psychedelic drugs

Were there allegations back then that were taken to the police or are they being brought
now by the daughter who loves him and described him as non-violent. (this was in a link I posted a few pages ago). seems like a real mess.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,127,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
"because it's CA" - something you can't back up.

I see you conveniently clipped the part of my statement that would indicate that it was a hypothesis.

It has already been established that CA is a sanctuary state.

In that light I suspect that my hypothesis is more plausible than your racist one.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,459,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see you conveniently clipped the part of my statement that would indicate that it was a hypothesis.

In that light I suspect that my hypothesis is more plausible than your racist one.

Before you go overboard, I will remind you that Melania Trump overstayed her work visa when she came to the United States as in immigrant.

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟168,907.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
So enforcing the law is not suited to modern democracy?

I have some experience of how complicated deporting aliens can be. Over-stayers are quite often doing valued work; they might well have married and formed families with partners who have a legal right to stay; there might be valid reasons not to return aliens to the land of their birth (and how difficult it can be to find evidence for or against such claims).

International law provides a humanitarian framework to protect aliens from arbitrary expulsion, requiring due diligence on the part of host countries. The framework makes some allowance for aliens who have broken the law. A democracy cannot do whatever it likes; it must honour the international treaties it has signed.

But I think this is well understood. We know the hallmarks of a police state and know when the line is crossed.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,795,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

California has only been a sanctuary state for 15 years. That doesn't explain the other 15 years. And I suspect you think there is more to the "sanctuary state" status than there is. There was an explanation several posts back. The police can check on immigration if they wanted to even after it was a sanctuary state.

I didn't mean insult in clipping the post - no need to try and insult me in response.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,127,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,127,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
California has only been a sanctuary state for 15 years. That doesn't explain the other 15 years. And I suspect you think there is more to the "sanctuary state" status than there is. There was an explanation several posts back. The police can check on immigration if they wanted to even after it was a sanctuary state.

This supports my hypothesis that his overstay, in the wake of his criminal convictions, can more likely be attributed to CA politics, than over some White Ring racist conspiracy theory.

That sort of rhetoric breeds an environment for hate.

I didn't mean insult in clipping the post - no need to try and insult me in response.

My intent wasn't to insult you. My intent was to demonstrate that you were presenting my words out of context.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,459,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This supports my hypothesis that his overstay, in the wake of his criminal convictions, can more likely be attributed to CA politics, than over some White Ring racist conspiracy theory.

How about neither?

• Agree
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,795,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

That sort of rhetoric breeds an environment for hate.

What White Ring racist conspiracy theory? Having a conversation with you is getting too difficult.
Being white, the idea that he is illegal probably didn't come to mind of the police or other authorities.
You know, even Sheriff Joe Arpaio in AZ (may he stay retired til death) used to comment that his deputies pulled over those who "looked illegal" - aka Hispanic. It didn't matter that the Hispanic person had ancestors who lived in AZ before it was ever a state and had been born here to a citizen and was a citizen themselves.

My intent wasn't to insult you. My intent was to demonstrate that you were presenting my words out of context.
You took it wrong so insulted in response is what I am seeing.
You can't support that his overstay was likely due to CA politics. ICE just did not do a good job keeping track of those on a visa, and it was a situation too massive to deal with to begin with. And it is happening all over the country, not just CA. Historically, ICE didn't keep track but just acted once the person got caught for something else. If he looked different and committed a crime, he was far more likely to be caught and deported. I have seen it - having been an AZ resident for near 40 years now and have known patients to get care then go into the care of ICE for deportation, or to court, jail....and eventual deportation. Illegals are way more likely to drive 5 miles under the speed limit, and to stay out of trouble as a result.

Whatever reason DePape overstayed his visa, he is caught now.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,127,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
What White Ring racist conspiracy theory?

Your theory that he wasn't deported because he is white.

That's ridiculous; and it breeds a racist environment of hate.

Being white, the idea that he is illegal probably didn't come to mind of the police or other authorities.

Are you suggesting that CA's justice system is so sloppy that they don't know where their convicts were even born?

I'm no fan of the CA political system; but that notion seems a little far fetched even for me.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟253,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
CA political system

?? You mean Representative Democracy? Like the rest of the country?

You probably meant CA policies, i.e. left-leaning and not Republican.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,127,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You took it wrong so insulted in response is what I am seeing.

You're mistaken. You took it wrong.

You can't support that his overstay was likely due to CA politics.

I already did. It has been repeatedly pointed out that CA is a sanctuary state.

I have yet to see your evidence that he was allowed to stay because he's White.

If he looked different and committed a crime, he was far more likely to be caught and deported.

He has been convicted of multiple crimes in CA. This too has already been pointed out.

Having a conversation with you is getting too difficult.

I can see that.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He has a free place to stay, with free meals, and an attorney, courtesy of the CA tax payers.

When the Feds get done with him; the American people as a whole will probably all chip in to pay his way.

I hear that federal prisons are pretty posh.
LOL, you seem to have responded to the wrong post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0