Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I second the notion to bring back Big Fudge. Although it'll just make me want fudge like ALL the time. But thats the price I'll have to pay!

Im JennieAmber. Formally LadyofMystery and Sunryse. If y'all didnt know that by now, SURPRISE! :p

Upvote 0

Legal_Eagle

Wisdom and Courage through Faith
Site Supporter
May 22, 2011
✟26,752.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hahaha. Yeah. :D ...Sheesh though. You're like all stealth over here.

bahaha. I actually forgot about this thread up here, or I would have posted it sooner. Not trying' to perpetrate and deceptions or anything ^_^

Upvote 0

DaedraSun

A Refraction of Light
Sep 24, 2014
✟999.00
Faith
Other Religion
I know... so sneaky..... My profile didn't change a bit, so the pictures would have been a dead give-away =)

They were.

You're a brave soul to be using a real name here, or at least referencing it. Most people won't, or give false names. Up to you, but I suggest removing it. Things can get rough when one is least expecting. :wave:

Upvote 0

Legal_Eagle

Wisdom and Courage through Faith
Site Supporter
May 22, 2011
✟26,752.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
They were.

You're a brave soul to be using a real name here, or at least referencing it. Most people won't, or give false names. Up to you, but I suggest removing it. Things can get rough when one is least expecting. :wave:

Hey, thanks for he advice. I'll just have to have faith that God is watching out for me =)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jack of Spades

I told you so
Oct 3, 2015
Finland
✟34,886.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm same dude as JackofSpades.

I can't log into that account anymore, because 1) I lost my password 2) I lost the e-mail associated with the account so I can't use retrieve-function. No multi accounting intended. If admins one day decide to answer my posts and help me to liberate my old account, I'm having this one deleted.

I have no way of reading PMs on my old account. I'm sorry about that for everyone whos PM I haven't replied.

Reactions: Orange Crow
Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm same dude as JackofSpades.

I can't log into that account anymore, because 1) I lost my password 2) I lost the e-mail associated with the account so I can't use retrieve-function. No multi accounting intended. If admins one day decide to answer my posts and help me to liberate my old account, I'm having this one deleted.

I have no way of reading PMs on my old account. I'm sorry about that for everyone whos PM I haven't replied.
Oh I had something similar.
I first was Messy, then JaapAap, then Messy2. I could still pm though with Messy but not log in. JaapAap I can't use anymore. Lately a mod asked me if they should change it, so now I can use Messy again and Messy2. If accidentally I'm logged in a computer as Messy2 I use that one. I'm messy and I know it.

Upvote 0