Mystic Realms (2)

FireRock

Call me a dreamer of the seemingly unattainable...
Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Was that your dragon thing? You are the only one within a number of planets who would have a small dragon, Li, but if you really to find out if it's me then let's go. I've been fighting nothing but disgusting minions and gaurds ever since I got out of my cell, so I'm all warmed up," Celeste paused for a moment, debating if she really wanted to take the time for a fight, although a good fight nonetheless, "I do know, however, that Orion and Kyle and whoever else is up in the castle somewhere looking for Shadow. We could postpone this fight until after we find them," she suggested, grinning a little at her own joke.

Upvote 0

FireRock

Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Celeste sighed and smiled briefly. She never took the time to find out who or what Naru was, only that it travelled with Li and Li alone.

"Good then," Celeste said, sheathing her short swords again, "Unfortunately, I did not see whcih way Kyle disappeared to, only that he went in that direction," she explained, then realized that it was still pitch black in there, "Well, if your facing me, then it would be off to your right a little."

Celeste took a couple of steps forward, holding her hands out to try and find a wall or light or anything. "By the way, Li," she said, assuming that Li would just start following or something, "if you happen to find a light or torch, turn it on."

Upvote 0

FireRock

Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Feeling along the walls, it seemed as though they'd been walking forever in the dark when Celeste's hand came to something. It felt like a switch, so she prayed and pressed it. There was a soft click and red lights turned on in this part of the room. There were weird egg-looking things along the walls, and a bunch of dead guards.

"I think Kyle's been along this way," Celeste said dryly, turning and looking at Li, "Now we just have to follow his signature and hopefully catch up with everyone."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ninjitsu14

Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Kyle flew up, and was hit by Cara, as he coushioned her impact against the wall. "I'm sorry Orion..." said Kyle, charging up a small energy beam on the tip of his finger. He fired it, just inches away from Orion's arm. The impact of the energy on the wall sent Orion's body flying through the air, away from the pool. "Cara, get up!!" said Orion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FireRock

Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Celeste and Li continued following dead minions and such until they wre outside of the castle. The sun was beginning to set and there was no sign of the others anywhere.

"Did Kyle kill everything on his way out?" Celeste wondered outloud, "That wasn't very much fun for us."

She looked around and tried to figure out where the others could have gone, or if there was any sign that they were all together. Sighing in frustration, Celeste turned to Li again, "Okay, I'm not sure what to do now. Do you have any ideas?"

Upvote 0