Mystic Realms (2)

FireRock

Call me a dreamer of the seemingly unattainable...
Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
((heck yes!! i'm so glad you're here, swordkitty!!))

Celeste went to several other cells and began unlocking every door she could. There's was nobody else around in here, so she figured she wouldn't let out anyone too horrible. "Come on. Come on. Where are you Li? I am not leaving this stupid room until I find you. Where else could you be?" she mumbled under her breath as another door clicked opened.

"Wa...?" a voice behind Celeste moaned.

She whipped around, which was pointless because it was almost completely dark. Remembering what happened with Kyle, she decided to use a little more caution. "Li?" she called out, taking a few steps forward, "Is that you? Are you here? We have to find the others so we can defeat Shadow. Anytime now..."

Celeste was a little frustrated at being stuck down here, but she knew that any of the others would try to find her, so she knew to do the same. Her independant streak ate away at her in moments like this though.

Upvote 0

orion910

"...A Druidic Theist..."
Aug 19, 2004
✟9,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Orion lead Kyle and Cara around the mountain. They came upon a cave, and they slowly walked in. The cave slammed shut behind them.
"Umm...I don't think that was supposed to happen..." Orion said, walking even slower now. It was pitch black except for a red glowing light in front of them. They walked toward, and came into an opening. They were in a cavern, with a large glowing red lake, and in the very middle, was the pool of shadow's...

Upvote 0

Ninjitsu14

Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Kyle looked over into the pool of shadows. "Ick. Not a pretty sight...." he said. Their were floating heads that didn't look human in the pool. "If I could give this a weird rating, it'd be an 11 out of 10" he said. He took a few steps back......he didn't want to fall in.

Upvote 0

swordkitty

TEH WORLD IS BELONG TO ME.
Aug 5, 2004
Dayton, New Jersey
✟11,957.00
Faith
Christian
"Hello?" Li yelled loudly. "If any of you guys can hear me-" she stopped and chewed the rest of the rope around her wrists into shreds. "-will you hurry up and-aw, crud." She could see a guard outside the door, snoring away. Naru was busy melting a hole in the wall and looked extremely irritated when Li told him, "Naru? Change of plan."
Three fireballs, one scream, and a rabid bite later, Li was walking down the hallway with Naru sitting on her head. "Darn, where is everyone?" she froze, hearing a voice. "Celeste?"

Upvote 0

orion910

"...A Druidic Theist..."
Aug 19, 2004
✟9,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"The water...it's hydroclopsis. If you touch it, it will bring you under, and take your soul..." Orion said, still keeping a distance from the lake. "How can we cross..." He said. "That's it!" Orion picked up a rock, and through it at the lake. The rock hit about three inches above the lake with a thunk. "An invisible walkway...how clever..." He said. They walked down the path, and were about to reach the shadows when all of the sudden, a wave of the red glowing lake shot up out of the water, and a giant red minion emerged, with a fiery mace in his hand...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FireRock

Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Celeste whipped around and walked out of the cell. "Li? Where are you? Are you hurt or anything?" Celeste smiled as she thought of something, and called out, "How many did you get to kill?"

Celeste waited for a moment, then started walking in the direction of where she thought Li's voice came from, hoping to bump into her or something. This thick darkness was really getting annoying.

Upvote 0

FireRock

Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Celeste could hear Li pretty clearly now, but it was too dark to see where she was. She kept walking in the direction of Li's voice until suddenly she came in contact with the edge of a sword. It barely grazed her cheek, but Celeste felt it and jumped out of the way, drawing one of her two short swords.

"Li, that better be you right in front of me," she said, annoyed.

Upvote 0