Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
(((Weepiness? I'm sure you REALLY appreciate our sob story.....:| :D )))

"What? I thought you said Shadow was invincible? That he can't be defeated? I mean, we nearly killed him before, but he came back....", Kyle sighed, "might as well accept it...we'll be under Shadow's rule for a long time...."

Upvote 0

Ninjitsu14

Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
"But.....I thought..... that Xatri....was....his home world.....I'm confused! Rewind, and stop! Okay, you told me that Shadow used to live her on Xatri, before he became, like, uber insane. But, now your saying the Minion planet is his home world?! I don't get it....." said Kyle.

Upvote 0

orion910

"...A Druidic Theist..."
Aug 19, 2004
✟9,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"It is...he's my brother...but the minions took him...and they made this new powerful creature out of him...from the shadow pits of Uruk-ki. And he became shadow..." Orion said, looking down at his feet. Would Kyle think differently of him now that he knew that Orion was related to this vile creature?

Upvote 0

orion910

"...A Druidic Theist..."
Aug 19, 2004
✟9,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"I don't know...but he was already miserable...I saw evil swelling up within him, even while he was here...but then...she died...his best friend...was killed...and he disappeared the next day..." Orion narrowed his eyes. "I think he killed her though..."

Upvote 0

WhiteLily

Angel of Music
Apr 14, 2004
Ahh...umm... wait, where am I?
✟13,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ooc: GAH! Just got back form school. These days seem longer in school, but shorten as soon as I come home!

ic: That's awful! Why would he kill her? And why would he kill anyway? He sent minions to our home one night and killed my entire family, even my newborn sister. For some reason though, I was standing in the doorway and when they saw me they just left. Like I was invisible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

orion910

"...A Druidic Theist..."
Aug 19, 2004
✟9,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"He killed her...for unknown reasons...maybe he was mad...or new that something was going to happen...and wanted her out of the way so she wouldn't suffer. I am not sure why, but all I know is the we need him out of the way...and to do that, I will need you Kyle. We will go to the minion planet...and we I am going to need you to get the exact ingredients, if you can, to make the shadows within the mountains of Uruk-ki..." Orion said.

Upvote 0

orion910

"...A Druidic Theist..."
Aug 19, 2004
✟9,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"I didn't say she couldn't" Orion gave Cara a wink. "Let's go."
Orion conjured a ship with a flick of his finger, and they boarded it. Orion went to the control board, and they were off. They arrived at Shadow's planet, but before Orion could turn the ship into invisible mode, they were met by a bundle of minion space fighters. Orion swiftly did loops and flips, and the ships were down.
"Ahh...too easy." Orion said.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ninjitsu14

Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
"Woulja quit flirting?!" said Kyle, turning red with anger.

After Orion stopped the ships were defeated, reinforcements arrived. "Can't let you have all the fun!" said Kyle. His special ability allowed him to bretah in space. He jumped out of the ship, and grabbed one of the ships, hitching a ride. Gripping it tight, he swung it around, and let go, sending it flying at several other ships.

Upvote 0

orion910

"...A Druidic Theist..."
Aug 19, 2004
✟9,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
((Lol, nice one Chance))

"That Kyle...always cracks me up." Said Orion, with a chuckle. He started shooting the recruits, and him and Kyle together finished them all off. "Now, let's get to the really fun part." They landed on the planet, and minions surrounded the ship.
"Bring it on big boys!!" Orion jumped out of the ship, and pulled out his two 5 foot force blades out. He killed 10 minions in one slash.
"C'mon guys!" Orion yelled back to the ship.

Upvote 0