Mysterious pneumonia outbreak leaves China's hospitals 'overwhelmed with sick children'

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Alert issued to global scientists as infection tears through schools in Beijing and Liaoning province

Scientists have raised concern over a mysterious “pneumonia like” illness that has left hospitals in China “overwhelmed with sick children”.

An alert was issued through ProMed – a large surveillance database which monitors disease outbreaks– warning of an epidemic of “undiagnosed pneumonia” in children.

Taiwanese news website FTV News said that children were presenting to hospitals in Beijing and Liaoning – 500 miles northeast – with symptoms including a high fever and inflammation of the lungs, but no cough.
A Beijing citizen told the outlet: “Many, many (children) are hospitalised. They don’t cough and have no symptoms. They just have a high temperature and many develop pulmonary nodules.”

Continued below.

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This'll be the next thing the Libs will seize on and use to try to scare the daylights out of people, keeping them distracted from other news......there's an election year coming up, you know. :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
This'll be the next thing the Libs will seize on and use to try to scare the daylights out of people, keeping them distracted from other news......there's an election year coming up, you know. :rolleyes:
OTOH this sounds exactly like Covid did in December 2029. Not that Covid was a slate wiper and this doesn't sound like a slate wiper either. That will come some time later, inevitably. But this one could be a more significant thing than Covid.

Why waste a good crisis? That was the maxim for the globalist control freaks who gained so much from the Covid mess. Looks like they will have another chance.

So when our bishops tell us to stay home and we are told that our physical safety is so much more important than our spiritual health, what's the plan? In 2020 I had an appointment for adoration on a Monday evening. I got the call about dinner time that the chapel was closed. Then a day later that Sunday mass was cancelled. Well, there was live stream ....

Upvote 0

LizaMarie

Jan 17, 2015
✟142,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Right now there is a theory out there that this is a mostly just rebound of seasonal respiratory illnesses that are on the reboound after three years of
strenous lockdowns most especially in China but also in some other places and I'm hoping that is all this is, Fingers crossed.
OTOH my uncle recently died of bacterial pneumonia (age 92) and my sister in law had a bacterial virus and was on antibiotics and was sick for about 2 weeks.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A good reminder (least to me!), that we all need to be sure to be eating right ... sleeping good ... taking our immune supplements ... etc ...
so as to help keep our bodies healthy and strong against whatever may come our way!

p.s. A daily dose of prayer and the Word of God (Bible) will help greatly to keep our hearts and minds strong, too!

Upvote 0