Visit site
✟19,059.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm glad you're home. I will keep praying for you. You and your wife should find a devotional book to do together. Night Lights by James Dobson is excellent! It starts with scripture, has a one page story, followed by 2 or 3 questions to create some personal discussion, then a prayer to pray together. It's excellent.

Don't get too discouraged when times are tough. There will be good days and bad ones, too. Give her some space. When women try to work on setting things right we often jump right in with both feet. Women are a little more cautious. Be mindful of that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gabriel

I Once Was Lost, But Now Am Found
Oct 10, 2002
FL
Visit site
✟19,059.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You too, beddy.

That's awesome! I'm glad things are getting better. Keep praying and be very sensitive to her needs and wants. We'll keep praying for you as well.

I think I told you before, there is a book called, "The 5 Love Languages". I highly recommend it. It teaches you how to identify how other people need to be shown love. the way you like to be shown love may be totally different from the way your wife needs to be shown. Here is a link that explains the book: http://www.christiandigest.com/fivelove.htm Check it out.

God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.