• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

MY Testimony

Discussion in 'Testimonies' started by dóxatotheó, May 12, 2021.

1. dóxatotheó

dóxatotheó Orthodox Church Familia

+177
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Now Im quite young im only 16 turning 17 in 2 weeks i didnt know much about God or religion itself all i knew was my family believed in him and had no real reason too so i completely lost faith in God i was an atheist and i saw religion as a course of excuses for wrong doings when i look i history and studied religions i seen flaws in all them i seen completely wrong things. Such as murders, force to believe, raping, lynching etc. all in the name of Christ and other gods it was confusing and just flat out wrong so i became an antitheist and had a motive to disprove religions and prove atheism as the best possible route i used arguments such as Problem of Evil, QM and QF theories, Paradoxes of Omnipotence and Presence and omniscience and i also focused on making theist hate religions aswell with history of our religion forcing africans to be slaves under OT laws or forcing Africans to be christians because that what Europeans believed in the 1800s. As you can see i was a very problem 13-14 year old until one day i decided to study Christianity and Islam on my own i read books on them i read the Bible and Quran/Hadiths i studied miracles from Christianity and Islam i read Saints and i prayed for deliverance from the anger and suicide i was feeling ofc nothing happened at that moment until 3 days later when i was gonna KMS a voice said don't and i later fell to my feet and completely cried out to God and then i thought it was just a hysteria from me which i thought cause i studied science hard throughout my childhood until i started seeing proof of God straining from archaeology and my questions getting answered by Christian Saints and science i later in the beginning of the pandemic Got my faith restored from a prayer i had which helped me God delivered me from my anger cause after the prayer i didnt feel the anger anymore thats my testimony i believe God from proof and personal conviction all praises to Christ Our Lord Philippians 4:3
    ישוע הוא הדרך היחידה

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Michael Collum

Michael Collum Everything began with a voice, use yours Supporter

+5,371
    Canada
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    Welcome to CF, and thank you for sharing.

3. dóxatotheó

dóxatotheó Orthodox Church Familia

+177
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    your a Christ Seeker i hope you find the light as i did God bless im young and i love science your a married individual who is seeking truth that excites me God bless your marriage and God bless you have a nice day:holy:

4. Michael Collum

Michael Collum Everything began with a voice, use yours Supporter

+5,371
    Canada
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    Christian seeker means a Christian who continues to seek. Whether this be for tradition, church community, or nuances to the truth that the mainstream glazes over.

So I found Christ decades ago, thank you for the prayers and blessings. God bless.

Last edited: May 13, 2021