Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Now Im quite young im only 16 turning 17 in 2 weeks i didnt know much about God or religion itself all i knew was my family believed in him and had no real reason too so i completely lost faith in God i was an atheist and i saw religion as a course of excuses for wrong doings when i look i history and studied religions i seen flaws in all them i seen completely wrong things. Such as murders, force to believe, raping, lynching etc. all in the name of Christ and other gods it was confusing and just flat out wrong so i became an antitheist and had a motive to disprove religions and prove atheism as the best possible route i used arguments such as Problem of Evil, QM and QF theories, Paradoxes of Omnipotence and Presence and omniscience and i also focused on making theist hate religions aswell with history of our religion forcing africans to be slaves under OT laws or forcing Africans to be christians because that what Europeans believed in the 1800s. As you can see i was a very problem 13-14 year old until one day i decided to study Christianity and Islam on my own i read books on them i read the Bible and Quran/Hadiths i studied miracles from Christianity and Islam i read Saints and i prayed for deliverance from the anger and suicide i was feeling ofc nothing happened at that moment until 3 days later when i was gonna KMS a voice said don't and i later fell to my feet and completely cried out to God and then i thought it was just a hysteria from me which i thought cause i studied science hard throughout my childhood until i started seeing proof of God straining from archaeology and my questions getting answered by Christian Saints and science i later in the beginning of the pandemic Got my faith restored from a prayer i had which helped me God delivered me from my anger cause after the prayer i didnt feel the anger anymore thats my testimony i believe God from proof and personal conviction all praises to Christ Our Lord Philippians 4:3
ישוע הוא הדרך היחידה

dóxatotheó

Orthodox Church Familia
May 12, 2021
South Carolina
✟17,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to CF, and thank you for sharing.
your a Christ Seeker i hope you find the light as i did God bless im young and i love science your a married individual who is seeking truth that excites me God bless your marriage and God bless you have a nice day:holy:

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
your a Christ Seeker i hope you find the light as i did God bless im young and i love science your a married individual who is seeking truth that excites me God bless your marriage and God bless you have a nice day:holy:
Christian seeker means a Christian who continues to seek. Whether this be for tradition, church community, or nuances to the truth that the mainstream glazes over.

So I found Christ decades ago, thank you for the prayers and blessings. God bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0