Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You should know what the Church teaches. Funny that you should need enlightenment on that. And advocate for required sterilization. Read up on it. You do not argue anything from that standpoint so I find it fruitless to discuss anything with you. You just go on with your witness.

Oh... I get it.
Well, sorry, but based on what I've seen of your positions here, you are not someone I would consider taking instruction on Catholic teaching from.

Have a Blessed day.

Be sure and bundle up for that Blue wave....

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh... I get it.
Well, sorry, but based on what I've seen of your positions here, you are not someone I would consider taking instruction on Catholic teaching from.

Have a Blessed day.

Be sure and bundle up for that Blue wave....
Why should I have to teach you? As far as your other sentiments, right back at you. :wave:

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Why any self identified pro life proponent would be against a solution that would cut the abortion rate by 80-90% while at the same time recognizing that Women are allowed sovereign control over their own sex lives, is indeed baffling.
And they also say that 60% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Likewise, I don't think a Catholic advocating for mass sterilization is someone I would rely upon for taking instruction either, since a vasectomy is considered by Catholics as a mortal sin. Are you a practicing Catholic, or more of just a cultural Catholic because that's how you were raised, but essentially living like a non-believer?

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0