Visit site
✟16,518.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think that he believed in Jesus, so he was christian.To be a Christian you have to believe that Jesus is your savior. And in Mein Kampf and in other speeches Hitler says he believes in Jesus.

I know that Hitler followed the occult, but that doesn't mean he is an atheist, and if he believed in Jesus he was still a christian even if he followed the occult.
You can't follow the occult and God too. It's like mixing fire and water. God tells us to stay away from the occult.

I don't know if the devil used him, i don't like to talk of the devil. I am not even sure if i believe in the devil. I believe in God and Jesus, if really the devil exists he is nothing compared to the greatness of the Lord.
You're right that satan is nothing compared to our Lord. However,the bible teaches us the devil is REAL.The devil is a slanderer who is the father of lies. Jn.8:44 says:
“You are of your Father, the devil, and you will do the desires of your Father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and did not abide in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, you do not believe.”
Satan is by nature a liar and his primary method with which he attacks human beings is through lies to deceive them into believing something false about God or God’s plan in order to get them to rebel against God.[bless and do not curse]He lies about who God is, what God is like, what we are like, what God desires for us to do, how to be saved, etc., etc., etc.[bless and do not curse]This is how he attacks us – through lies.

But as you say i agree that Hitles never followed the teachings of Jesus. So he was a bad servant of Christ. Jesus teaches us that to say His name is not enough to enter in Heaven, and that the Lord has good and bad servants after all. And horrible servants. Like Hitler.
I don't think Hitler would ever be accused of being a "servant" of Christ.

Upvote 0

xTx

Aug 10, 2010
✟11,241.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
It is true that Germany is primarily a protestant country. Hitler was a Catholic, and he was from Austria. Austria is primarily a Catholic nation.

Where did you go to school? Did you not study history?

Hitler rejected the Catholic Church. Hitler became anti-Christian.

Remember Judas? And, what Judas did?

Upvote 0

Rudolph Hucker

Jun 26, 2007
Canberra ACT
✟19,303.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hitler rejected the Catholic Church. Hitler became anti-Christian.

Remember Judas? And, what Judas did?

Yep, I remember what he did. He wrote one of the gospels. Didn't make to the short list, even though it was one of very few written at the time.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is not easy to talk to atheists, even when you have the best intentions. Right now i am registered also to an atheist forum, and i readed this:

"
A Public service announcement for all theists.

The world doesn't revolve around you."

And then there was a lot of pictures of planets, stars, galaxies etc.

I didn't like it, if founded really offensive, and stupid. And a gross generalization. You can't really say that we put the men at the center of the universe. We put God there, not us.

And God is bigger than any cluster of galaxies.

And the term theist is vague and meaningless, you can't say that all theists do this or do that. It has no sense.

Also, to try to insult somebody telling him is an arrogant, and at the same time trying to hide your intentions, is unfair and childish.

At that point as a retaliation i posted this as an answer:

Atheism: in the beginning there was nothing. And then it exploded.

And when they reacted i told them it was the same kind of logic of the previous post. I also told them why the previous post was wrong.

Immediately i was accused of any sort of stuff. Than i was ridicoulus, that i didn't understand the sense of the message, that i was playing the victim, that the message was not saying that we are arrogant , that theists lie all the time , that christians are bullies and so on.

Also , they start talking about science, and when i told them that science has never proved (and never will) that the Lord doesn't exist, they started to get angry. And there was an assedium to Fort Apache.

I admit i was stupid to post that image as a retaliation, i failed to show the other cheek. Truth is i was a bad christian.

At the same time they never made an effort to understand how silly the meaning of that message is. They make generalizations on theism and christianity. They think christianity put the men at the center of the universe.

And this is a lie. We never can be nothing more than servants of the Lord.
I have been on an atheist forum. I noticed they got open and friendly when I said I didn't have all answers and shared my personal story how I was saved, backslid almost into atheism and came back to know the Lord. A lot of them have been believers and have grown bitter because of circumstances. The ones that know nothing from church are most of the time friendly. But I quit posting on that forum, I said what I had to say and don't have the account anymore. If they want to know the gospel, let them go ask their question on a christian forum. So now I'm on a christian forum and the ones that post there are searching. The Lord really showed me to leave that other forum.

Upvote 0