Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My sister is in the hospital about to give birth and the baby is turned sideways. The doctors are advising a caesarean section. Please pray for both of them that God would be with them and get them through this.In jesus name Amen

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Youve got my prayers . Modern caesareans aren’t as damaging to the stomach area as the old fashioned ones were but any surgery is risky as is pregnancy and labor. My grandson’s SO just gave birth to my great granddaughter after going through a risky pregnancy. So I know this is worrying!

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My sister is in the hospital about to give birth and the baby is turned sideways. The doctors are advising a caesarean section. Please pray for both of them that God would be with them and get them through this.In jesus name Amen
Prayers for your sister and her family ...

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,309.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I'm no expert on this but I have heard that in a normal delivery the baby picks up probiotics from the birth canal, so in a C section these need to be replaced. Here is a web article about that:
Why Are Probiotics Important for C-Section Babies? - Humarian

I pray all will go well with the mother and baby.

Upvote 0

marsdream

May 13, 2020
Los Angeles
✟9,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Father in Jesus name, I pray for this mom who is giving birth. I pray that the baby would be healthy and the mom would be healthy too. Give the doctors wisdom on the C-section and guide the doctor's hands. God you made everything good and on the seventh day you rested. Lord, I pray for a positive outcome for this family, and they could rest in knowing that You are fully in control. In Jesus name. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums