Nov 12, 2004
Indiana
✟496.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'll try and keep this brief:

I snl recently got devorced over a year ago and has since changed her mind and wants her ex back. But because of the terrible mistakes she has made he will not take her back. Since her devorce she has "been" with several guys and has even become pregnant and had an abortion
frown.gif
mad.gif
She has two boys soon to be 8 on one 5. The dad has custidty and she has them when he is at work, he is a fireman.
Well last night she committed herself to the phyc ward at the hospital because she is so depressed.
She does not know the Lord. Please pray for her and her kids. The father talks very bad about her to the kids. We are not very close but my heart really goes out to her. I think about her all the time.
Thank you for reading and praying for her
-----

Child_of_Mine,

Please know that I will be praying for your sister-in-law to find the Lord. I'm also going to pray that the Lord watch over her and her children. May the infinite mercy of the Lord be revealed to her.

Amen.

Foofish.

Reactions: Child_Of_Mine
Upvote 0

Live4God

Living4God
Apr 24, 2004
Visit site
✟1,900.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Foofish said:
Child_of_Mine,

Please know that I will be praying for your sister-in-law to find the Lord. I'm also going to pray that the Lord watch over her and her children. May the infinite mercy of the Lord be revealed to her.

Amen.

Foofish.

In AGREEMENT w/ FoolFish! GBUA! L4G!:pray: :prayer: :groupray:

Reactions: Child_Of_Mine
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.