Valparaiso, Indiana
✟102,026.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am a worthless sinner. My righteousness is as filthy rags.
Lord, YOU are righteous. YOU are merciful.
According to the multitude of your tender mercies, blot out my transgressions.

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for thiers is the kingdom of heaven.

This is exactly what you have done, your words have shown you as spiritually bankrupt before God.

In Christ
Daniel

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

And God might say to you, "OK... done... whatcha gonna do now?"

Are you gonna quit whining and crying and wallowing in misery, and "do" something for me (God)

Are you gonna put away some sins for me (God) so that you'll quit wallowing in misery, and will you quit telling me (God) how "unworthy" you are, and finding reasons to be "begging off" from God... See you must realize that in the moment that you ask me (God) all your sins are instantly forgiven, now you sin everyday so you should ask for forgiveness everyday, but you have to realize and "receive" instantaneous forgiveness... In fact the moment that you ask me (God) to forgive you for your sins, (due to Jesus Christ's work on the cross) I (God) instantly forgive them, so when you pray this, it should be followed up with a "thank you", and you should be absolved of all feelings of guilt and unworthiness, cause that's not what I (God) intended for you...

Then the question becomes, "whatcha gonna do now?" Are you gonna walk with me (God) in a newness of life, and walk in power and authority and worthiness that Jesus Christ died for you to have, or are you gonna continue keeping on repeating to me how unworthy and worthless you are... Christ bought and paid for you (your sins) with a high price, so that you could do this (walk in power and authority and a newness of life)...

Or, are your sins holding you back, especially if you feel you can't do away with them, if so, I (God) understand, but God does not require "perfect" people to receive "all" that Jesus Christ paid so dearly for you to have... He does not intend and didn't pay for us to walk in shame or sorrow or self-pity, but in power and might and authority (in and through his (J.C.) name...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
And God might say to you, "OK... done... whatcha gonna do now?"

Are you gonna quit whining and crying and wallowing in misery, and "do" something for me (God)

Are you gonna put away some sins for me (God) so that you'll quit wallowing in misery, and will you quit telling me (God) how "unworthy" you are, and finding reasons to be "begging off" from God... See you must realize that in the moment that you ask me (God) all your sins are instantly forgiven, now you sin everyday so you should ask for forgiveness everyday, but you have to realize and "receive" instantaneous forgiveness... In fact the moment that you ask me (God) to forgive you for your sins, (due to Jesus Christ's work on the cross) I (God) instantly forgive them, so when you pray this, it should be followed up with a "thank you", and you should be absolved of all feelings of guilt and unworthiness, cause that's not what I (God) intended for you...

Then the question becomes, "whatcha gonna do now?" Are you gonna walk with me (God) in a newness of life, and walk in power and authority and worthiness that Jesus Christ died for you to have, or are you gonna continue keeping on repeating to me how unworthy and worthless you are... Christ bought and paid for you (your sins) with a high price, so that you could do this (walk in power and authority and a newness of life)...

Or, are your sins holding you back, especially if you feel you can't do away with them, if so, I (God) understand, but God does not require "perfect" people to receive "all" that Jesus Christ paid so dearly for you to have... He does not intend and didn't pay for us to walk in shame or sorrow or self-pity, but in power and might and authority (in and through his (J.C.) name...

God Bless!

Now, I'm trying to "encourage" you, and even "empower" you (through J.C) I am willing to wager that God get's a little tired of people wallowing in self-pity and hanging onto feelings of guilt and remorse and misery ALL THE TIME, never getting hold of the kind of life Jesus Christ died for and intended for all of us Christians to have in and through him (Christ)...

To not accept that you are declared worthy, and can walk in righteousness and power and authority (through Christ) is to all but throw on the ground and spit on, (despise) the gifts, the kind of life, Jesus Christ paid such a high price for us to have...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

Now, maybe, your in a place where you've hit your low-point (rock bottom) and sometimes this is a necessary step in your walk with Christ, (I've been there but I did not take up residence (stay) there) but, you MUST NOT take up residence there for the rest of your life, now, the real question is what you decide to do AFTER you've hit an all time low, you must "rise up" in the promises and declarations of Christ, like being declared worthy and becoming the righteousness of God, and being declared sons and daughters of God (through Christ) and walk in Christ's power and authority, you MUST learn how to grab hold of the kind of life Jesus Christ died and paid dearly for you to have...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0