alilsa

Dec 27, 2004
Alabama
✟1,509.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I meant "rhema", sorry I can't spell and it has nothing to do with a goat. It's something my pastor said about praying for a rhema word. Still don't know the difference in rhema and logis word. Aleph and ? is Hebrew letters? I heard a song at Hannukkah of the alphabeth in Hebrew. Anyhow, I thought Hashem was Hebrew for The Word?

Upvote 0

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
I meant "rhema", sorry I can't spell and it has nothing to do with a goat. It's something my pastor said about praying for a rhema word. Still don't know the difference in rhema and logis word. Aleph and ? is Hebrew letters? I heard a song at Hannukkah of the alphabeth in Hebrew. Anyhow, I thought Hashem was Hebrew for The Word?
What language is the word rhema?

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Question: What does the word "rhema" mean?

Answer: The word "rhema" is a Greek word which simply means "the spoken word." In recent times, many ministers have enlarged the definition, using the word "rhema" to mean "the spoken word of God" or "the God-breathed word," or a "spiritually enlightened understanding of the Word of God." It is often used to differentiate between a spiritual and natural understanding of God's Word.

Upvote 0

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
Question: What does the word "rhema" mean?

Answer: The word "rhema" is a Greek word which simply means "the spoken word." In recent times, many ministers have enlarged the definition, using the word "rhema" to mean "the spoken word of God" or "the God-breathed word," or a "spiritually enlightened understanding of the Word of God." It is often used to differentiate between a spiritual and natural understanding of God's Word.
Thanks for the reply. How did you know that it was a Greek word?

Upvote 0

cyberlizard

the electric lizard returns
Jul 5, 2007
chesterfield, UK
Visit site
✟25,065.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

check your private messages - i wrote to you about it.... steve

Upvote 0