Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Sat Sept 23/23 update: Thank you again for your prayers. My nephew is still in the hospital with my sister (his grandma) by his side. I pray that he gets well, and that she does not get sick as she has no immune system. God bless her for laying down her life for her grandchild.

His stomach hurts, he keeps throwing up, he does not want to eat. Something must be wrong. The doctor was no help saying they are starving him but he does not want to eat, and if he does he gets sick. Prayer needed.

Saturday, Sept 16, 2023 UPDATE: They have transferred my nephew by ambulance to another children's hospital (3rd hospital so far) they are worried he might need surgery they think he has a bowel obstruction. Thank you for your continued prayers.

Tuesday Update: My nephew cannot leave the hospital yet, he is still not well enough. This all has to do with his diabetes. My semi invalid sister is now with him because his Mom had not slept and was in pain. His Dad was supposed to take a turn, but backed out. My sister can barely walk. Thank you for continued prayers.

Sunday late afternoon. He is improving even had something to eat!

UDATE: Sat Oct 14, 2023 My nephew is doing a lot better now. Praise the Lord. He is back in school and it's going well, which is a new development. My sister asked me to thank you for all your prayers. If the Lord lays it on your heart, I pray for continued prayers for him, and for the salvation of his parents. My sister needs prayers for her BGS too. Thank you, God bless.

Last edited:

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟842,092.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Since the doctor was no help at all, his Mom took him to the hospital this morning. They put him in the children's hospital. (yes, a different hospital) Hard when there is a shortage of family doctors. Thank you for your prayers.

Upvote 0

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟842,092.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Saturday, Sept 16, 2023 UPDATE: They have transferred my nephew by ambulance to another children's hospital (3rd hospital so far) they are worried he might need surgery they think he has a bowel obstruction. Thank you for your continued prayers.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
His stomach hurts, he keeps throwing up, he does not want to eat. Something must be wrong. The doctor was no help saying they are starving him but he does not want to eat, and if he does he gets sick. Prayer needed.

Prayers

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟842,092.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Tuesday Update: My nephew cannot leave the hospital yet, he is still not well enough. This all has to do with his diabetes. My semi invalid sister is now with him because his Mom had not slept and was in pain. His Dad was supposed to take a turn, but backed out. My sister can barely walk. Thank you for continued prayers.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟842,092.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you again for your prayers. My nephew is still in the hospital with my sister (his grandma) by his side. I pray that he gets well, and that she does not get sick as she has no immune system.

Upvote 0

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟842,092.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
UDATE: Sat Oct 14, 2023 My nephew is doing a lot better now. Praise the Lord. He is back in school and it's going well, which is a new development. My sister asked me to thank you for all your prayers. If the Lord lays it on your heart, I pray for continued prayers for him, and for the salvation of his parents. Please pray for my sister's illness, BGS too. Thank you, God bless.

Upvote 0