Mar 6, 2016
gallatin, TN
✟15,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Hi fellow Christians. I look forward to making friends online who are like me, human, yet want to follow in God's footsteps. I believe I was lead to this site. I am excited to see where this takes me and the help I can receive from you as well as anything that I can do for you!. I am engaged to be married to the best man ever and have a wonderful 5 year old daughter who says " Jesus can do whatever he wants because he is Jesus." I think its important to teach your values to your children while they are young just like you would about riding a bike. I don't have many friends and would love to make some friends to share the word or have coffee or pray over one another
God bless and always put him first!

Jesus' Follower

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE
Site Supporter
Sep 11, 2015
-
✟59,217.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello and a warm welcome to CF!

You are a member of a friendly community and we are so pleased to see you here.
I am Jesus' Follower and I am a Senior Moderator, CF Ambassador and CF Angel here and I am here for you, to ensure you enjoy your membership and answer any question you may have.
We have a wide variety of forums here; I am confident we have one or more you'll love. Below I have attached some forums that you may find useful during your membership here; the starter pack if you like. :)

Introduce Yourself

The Lounge - Main

Ask a Chaplain - Main Area - including private one-to-one with a CF Chaplain

Prayer Wall & Prayer Requests by Non-Christians

Community Hangout

Member Services Center (MSC) - for username change, faith icon changes etc.

Questions about CF (+Tech Support)

The above are some common forums for most faiths however there are so many more!
Should you have any specific interests please let me know and I will personally select some for you; on the other hand if you prefer to have a browse in your leisure, please feel free.

Some forums have a SOP (Statemment of Purpose pinned at the top of each forum. Please read these as they outline some crucial properties of posting and replying. Some areas you may not be able to post in so please bare that in mind.

The forum rules are so important here; please find them below. I advise you read them before fully participating here at CF.

CF Forum Rules

If you require and assistance you can contact me a CF Ambassador or another Staff Member. Ambassador list and CF Staff List below.

CF Ambassador Team Contact List

Staff Members

Finally, enjoy your stay here at CF. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi fellow Christians. I look forward to making friends online who are like me, human, yet want to follow in God's footsteps. I believe I was lead to this site. I am excited to see where this takes me and the help I can receive from you as well as anything that I can do for you!. I am engaged to be married to the best man ever and have a wonderful 5 year old daughter who says " Jesus can do whatever he wants because he is Jesus." I think its important to teach your values to your children while they are young just like you would about riding a bike. I don't have many friends and would love to make some friends to share the word or have coffee or pray over one another
God bless and always put him first!
Greetings :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Luke17:37

Jan 2, 2016
United States
✟12,166.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi Jamie; welcome. :) I saw your post in one of the forums and realized you were new.

So happy for you that your five year old daughter is submitting to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. I became a Christian at age 5. While I haven't lived as righteously as I would have hoped, God has been amazing and I am grateful that He set me apart for faith from a young age. What a blessing it is, I'm sure, to see that in your daughter. May she keep growing in her faith, and you, too, as she faces the challenges that will surely come.

Congratulations on your engagement, too!

Upvote 0
Mar 6, 2016
gallatin, TN
✟15,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Hi Jamie; welcome. :) I saw your post in one of the forums and realized you were new.

So happy for you that your five year old daughter is submitting to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. I became a Christian at age 5. While I haven't lived as righteously as I would have hoped, God has been amazing and I am grateful that He set me apart for faith from a young age. What a blessing it is, I'm sure, to see that in your daughter. May she keep growing in her faith, and you, too, as she faces the challenges that will surely come.

Congratulations on your engagement, too!
I whole heartedly agree with you! And thank you for your blessings, I am so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter who sees those around her I.e me, dad, etc. And she wants to immolate that warms my heart and I pray I am going in the right direction with her. I didn't become a christian until 2001. I am 28 now. I didn't grow up in that and I wanted to change that for my Lil girl, and give her a more God filled life than I had. Yes we all make mistakes and want to feel accepted by God. But that's what I love about this site so far. No matter how non righteous we can be at times, we can repent, and redeem. Thank you for your post Luke 17:37. God bless you in your endeavors. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums