Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
JPPT1974 said:
I hope that you all are doing fine
Keep leaning on the Lord
:groupray: :amen:
Thank you.....we are all doing quite well, with everyone's prayers, and the promises of God. We have claimed these promises, and are rejoicing in the fact that she has.... "No more sorrow, no more tears, no more pain, no more death".......this is the greatest blessing He has given us, knowing our mother is in a state of total and complete happiness. The Lord always delivers. Praise Him to the highest.....our "King". :amen:

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

linssue55 said:
Thank you.....we are all doing quite well, with everyone's prayers, and the promises of God. We have claimed these promises, and are rejoicing in the fact that she has.... "No more sorrow, no more tears, no more pain, no more death".......this is the greatest blessing He has given us, knowing our mother is in a state of total and complete happiness. The Lord always delivers. Praise Him to the highest.....our "King". :amen:

He IS our King, our Lord, our Comforter, and our Shelter in rough times. Thank you for this awesome news. Bless you!

Upvote 0

linssue55

Senior Veteran
Jul 31, 2005
Tucson Az
✟11,739.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
woman.at.the.well said:
He IS our King, our Lord, our Comforter, and our Shelter in rough times. Thank you for this awesome news. Bless you!
Isn't it Amazing?......The Lord does all the work, and we are the benefactors, my Mother, also us that are left behind. It is grace all the way. Precious is the Lord, and His mercy. Thank you.....God bless.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.