My mom is scaring me. Please pray for her.

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
A few days ago she said she was getting some tests done to see if she's got cancer. She's been having some issues. Today I texted her on break if she's gotten results and she said she'll talk to me about it when I get off work.

Please pray for her. Pray that everything is fine. Pray that if something is wrong, that she will be healed.

Colin

Senior Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
✟122,403.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK - SNP
May your mum receive healing and peace of mind .

May Mary , health of the sick , pray for her .

art41a.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I actually just had a long conversation with my mom. She will get the results of her tests on Monday, but at her doctors appointment the doctor checked her female parts and she started pouring blood when the doctor got up there. Her belly is really swollen too. Chances are it's cervical cancer.

Thanks for the prayers, and be sure to keep on praying.

I've always known, said, and felt that if anything ever happened to my mom, I'd take it really badly. She's had a hard life. You can tell by looking at her how tired and worn down she is. My stepdad hasn't working in 15 years because of an injury. She's been busting her butt as a CNA for over 20 years to make ends meet. 6 kids she's raised. Her back gave out in February and she was unable to walk for 3 months. Surgery was rough. She still walks slowly and still has drop foot. Now this.

It's just not fair, man.

Reactions: hsilgne
Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
I actually just had a long conversation with my mom. She will get the results of her tests on Monday, but at her doctors appointment the doctor checked her female parts and she started pouring blood when the doctor got up there. Her belly is really swollen too. Chances are it's cervical cancer.

Thanks for the prayers, and be sure to keep on praying.

I've always known, said, and felt that if anything ever happened to my mom, I'd take it really badly. She's had a hard life. You can tell by looking at her how tired and worn down she is. My stepdad hasn't working in 15 years because of an injury. She's been busting her butt as a CNA for over 20 years to make ends meet. 6 kids she's raised. Her back gave out in February and she was unable to walk for 3 months. Surgery was rough. She still walks slowly and still has drop foot. Now this.

It's just not fair, man.

Lord I pray for Mike and his Mother. I pray Lord your healing and your peace on both of them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jimmy P

Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...
Apr 20, 2013
The Hearts of My Loved Ones
✟138,514.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't give up brother...add the prayers of my family too...there doing much better with cancer stuff nowadays...remember, as long as there is breath, there is hope...

Penny is still with us...Stage 4 Brain Cancer...should have a passed a month or so ago...she's gotten BETTER...not worse...grab for hope and don't let go...

Upvote 0