My message, My gospel (as Paul might say)...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The message and gospel I am trying to proclaim is actually quite simple, well, simply said, but maybe not so easily done all the time...

It is this: Love one another... And by that I mean honor, respect and cherish one another, and genuinely care about one another and each other's welfare and well-being... And not just physically or materially, but metally, emotionaly, spiritually, as well and "act" on these caring feelings...

And/but always handle one another with care... And do not leave anyone out of that/your circle, but do this for the least and even the worst, even those who mistreat you and might be your enemies... Speak the truth in love with one another... Forgive one another, forgive everyone... Be merciful, kind, loving and caring...

What more can I say beyond this...

Also, beyond that, share with one another and provide for each others need when you can and are able to... Do not be stingy... So that there will be an equalizing as the Bible would say...

Overlook each others faults and flaws, and do not even consider them... For this is true forgiveness...

Build one another up, and only tear down or rebuke only as a last resort and only when absolutely neccessary... This will take discernment... Pick and choose your battles and only battle only as a last resort only, or only when every other option has been completely exhausted completely only...

Like I said, it is easy to say, but not as easily done, i guess, but we should all be working on it/this...

This is my message, my gospel, as Paul might say...

Comments...?

God Bless!

Last edited:

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The message and gospel I am trying to proclaim is actually quite simple, well, simply said, but maybe not so easily done all the time...

It is this: Love one another... And by that I mean honor, respect and cherish one another, and genuinely care about one another and each other's welfare and well-being... And not just physically or materially, but metally, emotionaly, spiritually, as well and "act" on these caring feelings...

And/but always handle one another with care... And do not leave anyone out of that/your circle, but do this for the least and even the worst, even those who mistreat you and might be your enemies... Speak the truth in love with one another... Forgive one another, forgive everyone... Be merciful, kind, loving and caring...

Like I said, it is easy to say, but not as easily done, i guess, but we should all be working on it/this...

Comments...?

God Bless!
Also, beyond that, share with one another and provide for each others need when you can and are able to... Do not be stingy... So that there will be an equalizing as the Bible would say...

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Build one another up, and only tear down or rebuke only as a last resort and only when absolutely neccessary... This will take discernment... Pick and choose your battles and only battle only as a last resort only, or only when every other option has been completely exhausted completely only...

Upvote 0

Matthew 24 10

Feb 28, 2018
Warsaw
✟9,130.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Comments...?

God Bless!

While what you said looks nice at first because these are very good and honorable things , there is actually only one gospel and we can't really introduce our own ones because as Paul said if you have different gospel than he preach you are cursed .

Galatians 1:8-9 KJV

so let's stick to 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as gospel .

It must be important or he would not repeat it again in two verses next to each other.

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
While what you said looks nice at first because these are very good and honorable things , there is actually only one gospel and we can't really introduce our own ones because as Paul said if you have different gospel than he preach you are cursed .

Mine is not a different gospel though, my gospel is the same as Paul's, same as Christ's, and that is: Love one another as he has loved us...

The stuff I wrote beyond that was just explaining and giving details on how to do this, and what this/that (gospel) looks like...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

It must be important or he would not repeat it again in two verses next to each other.
Paul is saying what to believe, I am saying what to do and how to be, both are essential to the gospel message, I just assumed that everyone here, my fellow Christains, already believe what Paul is saying to believe... Sorry...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Matthew 24 10

Feb 28, 2018
Warsaw
✟9,130.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Paul is saying what to believe, I am saying what to do and how to be, both are essential to the gospel message, I just assumed that everyone here, my fellow Christains, already believe what Paul is saying to believe... Sorry...

God Bless!

That's good but don't call what you say a gospel . There are 40 000 denominations not everybody know what gospel is .

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
That's good but don't call what you say a gospel . There are 40 000 denominations not everybody know what gospel is .
Why not? Paul did...

Gospel is good news, It is the essential message (and what is essential to know) of Christianity... Quote/unquote "my gospel" is not a different gospel, maybe just worded a bit differently than what some people have heard before, but it is not a different gospel...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Why not? Paul did...

Gospel is good news, It is the essential message (and what is essential to know) of Christianity... Quote/unquote "my gospel" is not a different gospel, maybe just worded a bit differently than what some people have heard before, but it is not a different gospel...

God Bless!
Because what you are saying isn't what Jesus told us.

Love is the fulfilment of the Law. It's the most important of all the commandments, but it's not the Gospel.

The Gospel (Good news) of Jesus Christ is that He came and died for our sins. Let's preach that Gospel, and focus on Jesus. We only love because He loved us first.

Where is Jesus in your message? Is love the way to Heaven?

• Winner
Reactions: Cheylynn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

Love is the fulfilment of the Law. It's the most important of all the commandments, but it's not the Gospel.

The Gospel (Good news) of Jesus Christ is that He came and died for our sins. Let's preach that Gospel, and focus on Jesus. We only love because He loved us first.

Jesus/God is Love, to me they are synonomous, sorry about yet another assumption...

Part of the good news or gospel is that we can now love, because he showed us how, by first loving us... My words are just reiterating or re-wording or saying the same thing he (Christ) and they (the apostles) all did...

Again, you are talking about what to "believe", I am not going into that so much, but more what the fruit of that should be or produce, or what such a one with such a belief should be doing... (cause many seem very confused about this, but from what I see, less confused on what to believe)...

What to believe, Christ died for us and for our sins, that he was ressurected, to save us from the curse of the law, ect, ect... That much is a given to me, and I may be accidentally assuming on here, is a given to them as well...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

Jesus gave us a simple command: That we should all "love one another" which is the same thing I am saying, and his commands, should be part of the gospel... Part of the gospel, a major important part of it, is the "teachings" of Jesus Christ, or what to do, how to be, what to be doing, that is what I was focusing on...

Do you agree? Or not...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
From google:

gos·pel
ˈɡäspəl/
noun
  1. 1.
    the teaching or revelation of Christ.
    "it is the Church's mission to preach the gospel"
    synonyms: Christian teaching, Christian doctrine, Christ's teaching;
    the word of God, the good news, the New Testament
    "the Gospel according to John"

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I love what you said @Neogaia777

John wrapped up the gospel best. 1 John 3:23 "And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

Belief on Jesus is believing in Who He is, where He came from, what He taught, and what He did for us, and trusting it is all true.

Loving our neighbor as ourselves, is as Jesus would. And He has made that easy by placing His Own Spirit within us, to love as He would.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I agree with what you are saying, except your focus is not on Jesus Christ, but on one of His commandments. This is not what He taught us, and it is actually a form of idolatry. Because you are placing something above God.

Loving others the way He taught us is something that comes from the Holy Spirit. It's a fruit that God produces in us as we become transformed and conformed into the image of His Son.

Jesus has to be your main focus, but He wasn't even mentioned in your OP. And it's HIS Gospel we preach. Not yours, not mine. So why create another gospel of your own that has something other than Jesus as your main focus? You could just preach Christ Jesus crucified like the rest of us.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I agree with what you are saying, except your focus is not on Jesus Christ, but on one of His commandments. This is not what He taught us, and it is actually a form of idolatry. Because you are placing something above God.

Loving others the way He taught us is something that comes from the Holy Spirit. It's a fruit that God produces in us as we become transformed and conformed into the image of His Son.

Jesus has to be your main focus, but He wasn't even mentioned in your OP. And it's HIS Gospel we preach. Not yours, not mine. So why create another gospel of your own that has something other than Jesus as your main focus? You could just preach Christ Jesus crucified like the rest of us.

I loved his posts, and knew where he was coming from. Loving our neighbor is doing to the least of these my brethren, you do unto Me.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I love what you said @Neogaia777

John wrapped up the gospel best. 1 John 3:23 "And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

Belief on Jesus is believing in Who He is, where He came from, what He taught, and what He did for us, and trusting it is all true.

Loving our neighbor as ourselves, is as Jesus would. And He has made that easy by placing His Own Spirit within us, to love as He would.
Why, thank you very much...

I believe the answer to all four of those questions/statements is "Love", (well, and God, but God is Love and Love is God) and I was just simply trying to put it into my own words that I got from his (God's) words...

It is not a different gospel or different message like some on here are claiming...

Thanks again,

God Bless You!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Why, thank you very much...

I believe the answer to all four of those questions/statements is "Love", and I was just simply trying to put it into my own words that I got from his (God's) words...

It is not a different gospel or different message like some on here are claiming...

Thanks again,

God Bless You!

Looks like the Lord woke me up because you needed a word of encouragement in the midst of religious spirits, that sound right, but lack love so are worth nothing.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

I already said that in my mind Love and God/Christ is synonomous... So, my focus is God/Christ...

And also, that it is not another or different gospel from what everyone else (in the Bible) was teaching or some, trying to get at...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Looks like the Lord woke me up because you needed a word of encouragement in the midst of religious spirits, that sound right, but lack love so are worth nothing.
Thank You, I did need it, thank you very much...

With Love,

God Bless!

Upvote 0