Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The movers were already at their new home; undoubtedly they did the whole trip without rest, trading off until they had arrived.

Maddie walked into the house and started looking around. When she found a suitable room she liked, she claimed it as her room. She then began, with her parents, to unload the huge amount of things they had brought with them.

As soon as they were comfortably settled in, Maddie started school. “Class, we have a new student joining us.” The teacher then addressed Maddie and said, “Why don’t you introduce yourself, dear.”

Maddie nodded. “My name is Madeline Simms. My friends call me Maddie. I have come here from Madisonville, Washington. I am 15. I hope we will get along just fine.”

“Very nice, dear. You can take a seat in the back.” Maddie did as she was directed and looked down at her desk shyly.

Lessien

It's what I do that defines me
Nov 14, 2004
You never know....
✟31,090.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Aimee Inman drummed her fingers on her desk, waiting for it to be over. Although a sophomore, her birthday fell at the beginning of winter, so every spring she was the oldest in her class. Barring, of course, one or two "super seniors" who thought stupidity was cool and purposely failed every course so they could enjoy another year of high school.

The teacher introduced a new girl, but Aimee didn't pay much attention. Unless she's a good actor, forget it. Drama class wasn't until after lunch, and she would have to suffer an entire day of boring classes before reaching her favorite.

Upvote 0

Sapphiraleoht

I find my life when I lose it...
Aug 2, 2007
Missouri
✟16,392.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Emily Jacob watched as the girl next to her stood up and introduced herself. Emily had never been a new girl she lived in the same place her whole life. about an hour later the teacher dismissed the class, Emily got up from her seat and walked over to Maddie. "Hi!" she said "I feel sorry for you having to introduce yourself to the class like that".

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Ellesar

biomedical engineer-to-be and LOTR fanatic
Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mikayla was sitting near Emily and Maddie and smiled at Maddie. Not wanting to interrupt their conversation, she only nodded in greeting and then went about shoving her books back into her backpack. She knew how it was being the new girl in town, and wanted to welcome Maddie herself, but she would wait patiently until there was a chance to introduce herself.

Upvote 0

Legolas The Jedi Master

Prince of Mirkwood
Dec 20, 2003
Kansas
✟13,534.00
Faith
Christian
Devon was watching the new girl from his cornner of the class room. Devon hadn't really listened in class, school was always boring, and the teachers always explained everything five times like they were idiots. then after class everyone rushed together in their little clicks of friends to gossip or talk about what they couldn't do.

However today was midly intertaining, there was a new girl in class. she seemed shy, and Devon had to admit she was kinda cute. however as soon as the bell rung she was infected by one of the other girls, fauning over her with a fake sence of eagerness to get to know the girl, while fulfilling her duty to greet the new girl.

Devon started to put away his unopened books while keeping an eye on the girl. He himself never had to put up with the fauning, he had lived here all his life. however because of his home life he hadn't had a decent friend since he was nine. It was hard to have friends when you couldn't let them in, and you knew they wouldn't understand.

Upvote 0

Ellesar

Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Hi." Mikayla said with a small smile as she zipped closed her backpack. "Emily, mind if I tag along with you guys?" She pushed her glasses farther up on the bridge of her nose, once again wishing her mother would allow her to get contacts as she looked over at Maddie and Emily.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lessien

Nov 14, 2004
You never know....
✟31,090.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Aimee shoved her books into her backpack and stood, waiting at the doorway for Devon to catch up with her. Once he did, she began walking along to her next class.

"So what do you think of the newbie?" she asked once they were out of earshot.

Upvote 0

Sapphiraleoht

Aug 2, 2007
Missouri
✟16,392.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"ok lets go" she leading out the door she looked back to make sure they were following her. Then she noticed Devon to she blushed slightly but faded into a scowl when she noticed Aimee next to him.

then she looked forward afraid that Mikayla and Maddie had seen her.

Upvote 0

Legolas The Jedi Master

Prince of Mirkwood
Dec 20, 2003
Kansas
✟13,534.00
Faith
Christian
Devon looked over as Aimee started shoving books into her backback. Devon gave one more glance at the new girl before he grabed his bag and follwed Aimee out.

Aimee was the closest thing he had to a friend, which wasn't saying to much, since he didn't conciter them to be close. However she was someone to talk to and it was his own fault that they weren't closer since he closed down anytime a conversation got remotly personal.

Devon shruged and glanced back over his shoulder. "seems like a shy little thing. Emily already got her hands on her." Devon smirked slightly. "people are always so nice to the new people."

Upvote 0

Lessien

Nov 14, 2004
You never know....
✟31,090.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Aimee rolled her eyes and glanced at the little group surrounding the new girl. "Initiation friendship. They're just so happy to have some fresh blood around that they'll swarm around her for a while, then let her go." Secretly, she was jealous. Nobody ever swarmed around her like that--mostly because she'd lived here her entire life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Quantum X

Legend
Oct 17, 2006
✟21,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Gregory sat in the other corner of the room during class. He rolled his eyes as the teacher introduced the dumb new girl. After class he watched as a couple of his classmates immediately started being friendly with her. "Fools." He murmured, shaking his head and continuing towards the door. Of course with the huge crowd that wasn't easy. "Get out of the way." He growled. A few students glared at him, a few moved aside in fear.

Gregory was one of those you just didn't want to mess with, unless you wanted a bloody nose. Greg had friends when he was younger but they drove him crazy, so he basically dumped them and became somewhat of a bulley. They leave him alone, he'd leave them alone. But, now he was feeling kind of lonely. Though he tried to push those thoughts aside.

Greg growled something about all the noise because of the new girl.

Upvote 0

Ellesar

Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mikayla glanced, back as well, and then continued walking. Her locker wasn't too far from the classroom they were just in, so she headed over there and quickly opened it and got out her books for her next class. Slamming the locker shut, she walked back toward Maddie and Emily. "That's Devon." she told Maddie. "I think Emily has a crush on him." She said the last part teasingly, and grinned over at Emily to let her know that she was only joking.

Upvote 0

Sapphiraleoht

Aug 2, 2007
Missouri
✟16,392.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Mikayla glanced, back as well, and then continued walking. Her locker wasn't too far from the classroom they were just in, so she headed over there and quickly opened it and got out her books for her next class. Slamming the locker shut, she walked back toward Maddie and Emily. "That's Devon." she told Maddie. "I think Emily has a crush on him." She said the last part teasingly, and grinned over at Emily to let her know that she was only joking.
"WHAT!" Emily said a little too loud, "oops" she said quieting her voice "I don't have a crush on him"
noticing that she was joking
she relaxed a bit
she smiled then rolled her eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0